38 Pacing

Carrie Mature

Now, of all times, my aggravating mate had become intent on talking instead of focusing on my body. All I wanted was for him to rip off my clothing and drive the pain away, but instead he slowly peeled off each piece, and spoke of the past.

It was driving me wild, hearing what had happened between us from his perspective, every word saturated in that calm drawl, all the while I was burning inside while I waited for him to give me what my instincts craved. I should have made demands, but it was like I was under his spell. If I didn't know better I would have thought he was dabbling in magic, because it should have been impossible for anyone to be that good.

At least he kept his hands on my skin while tormenting me, which soothed a lot of the agony of the heat. If I lost contact with him it was like I would combust. I'd known raised body temperature was one of the signs, but I hadn't known it would feel like a fire that needed to be extinguished.

He brought his mouth to mine and his kiss was like water while I was dying of thirst. It was always the best with him, but now it was vital. I needed more, though. My skin tingled with the desire to be touched. It was another demand I should have made, but instead I waited.

Straddling me, he pulled me up high enough that he could unclasp my bra, and then he peeled it off as well, leaving me almost entirely bare. Pressing me back into the bed, his mouth caught mine again and his hands cupped my breasts, his thumbs running over my nipples.

I couldn't take it any longer. "Jason, hurry."

"We need to pace ourselves, babe."

I groaned. "Couldn't we just pace ourselves after? I need you."

"I need you, too."

"Now. Please."

"I like the sound of you begging for me."

"This isn't the time to torment me."

"No?" He pulled down my underwear and I helped wiggle out of them. I grabbed his hips with my hands and tried to pull him down on me. "I do have limits. You don't want me to run out of stamina."

"I haven't seen you run out, yet."

"Your confidence in me is flattering, babe, but we haven't had a heat yet, either."

My budding clever response was cut off as he thrust a finger inside me, cutting off the next pain as it built. I raised my hips and pushed into him, searching for more relief, not only for the pain, but also for the mounting pressure he was fanning.

Still consuming my mouth, he moved his finger in a sensual rhythm and his thumb brushed my clit. I imploded, for only the first time. My breath was ragged as I panted. I tried to reach for his hardness to guide him, but he caught my hand. "Pacing, remember?"

I gritted my teeth. "Jason."

"You'll get everything I have to give, just be patient." He rolled off to the side, but his hand stayed in place between my thighs.

"I can't be patient."

"That's why I'm being patient for you. We don't know how long your heat will last, and I don't want to be weak with exhaustion at the end, unable to help."

I exhaled slowly, trying for that patience he had mentioned. I couldn't find it, and was doing anything but cooling down. "I don't think that will happen."

"If it's only one day this time, then next time I'll screw your brains out right away." He moved his finger harder as if in a demonstration.

"If it's only a day I'm not going to speak to you for a week."

"Did you know your heat could last up to a week? Are you trying to break me?"

"That's an outlier."

"Who knows how bad it'll be for us after it took us so long to find each other? It could be years worth of heat built up."

"It doesn't work like that," I argued.

"Do you know that?"

I groaned as he withdrew his finger, but before I could protest he caught my most sensitive part between his thumb and forefinger, and I exploded again, waiting for him, aching for him to fill me up.

"Are you hurting at all?" he asked.

"Yes." I was craving him and he was making me crazy.

"I meant real pain from the heat, liar."

"Then no." I scowled again.

"Good. Then it's working."

"What about you?" I asked, looking at his erection, huge and visible through his underwear. He clearly wanted more than what he was doing, so maybe I could get my way by appealing to his interests.

"That's just my part of the pain, babe."

"You know, neither of us need to be in pain. Please, Jason. Can't we just pace ourselves afterwards?"

"Somehow I think you'll say that next time, too. And the next."

"I promise I won't. Please."

He groaned, like I was making his life extremely difficult, and maybe I was. "I'm holding you to that promise. No threatening to be angry at me for a week again, when I'm trying so hard to do this right."

"Whatever you want," I agreed, eager to get what I wanted from him.

"Whatever I want?" he repeated. "What if I hold you to that?"

"I don't care, Jason," I said. "Is this really the time to be tormenting me?"

"Seems to be working out well for me."

I shot him another dirty look, and then the pain gripped me again. I winced.

"Ah, now it's time."

"I thought we were stopping the pacing nonsense."

"Not nonsense, strategy. You can handle all the organization in our lives, but I'm the strategy man." He flipped me over onto my knees. Kneading my ass, he slipped a pair of fingers inside me again. I whimpered, searching for more patience where there was none.

Then they were gone, but with a groan I felt him at my entrance, his smooth hardness finally coming inside where I was craving him. I moaned his name, and he moved with aggravating slowness.

"Stop with the pacing."

"I'm not pacing," he said, and reaching around he found me and I came all around him. "See? I'm just doing this properly."

I groaned, and buried my face into the pillow as he picked up speed, hitting a spot inside me that felt so right. I didn't know how it was possible for anyone to be as good as he was, but it had to be possible because he was right there, filling me up and chasing away any pain. I gripped the sheets.

With a couple more thrusts he shuddered. His weight was on my back for a second before he adjusted his position, and then rolled me over without coming out of me.

"How're you now?" he asked.

"I'm good," I said, looking over my shoulder to smile at him. I sort of wanted to knock him off his high horse, but I just felt too insanely good to be adversarial.

Plus, I would need him again when my heat resurged.