Fever

Madison

I mewl as I throw my head back against the shower wall. Jameson is currently working my clit with his tongue and I'm in heaven. This is the perfect morning wake-up and nothing feels better.

"Come for me," Jameson murmurs against me and it's too much. I hunch forward as my orgasm slams through me, but before I can really enjoy my high, Jameson pulls away and I feel like crying. That's until he turns me around and slam his long cock deep inside of me. I arch my back as I scream into the shower. My throat is raw from all the screaming I did last night. Between Reece and Jameson's stamina, my pussy is almost out of commission.

"So good," I murmur as I push back against Jameson. Seconds later the shower door opens and I'm being turn around to face Reece. His eyes are molten as he licks his lips making me whimper.

"You hear that sound baby boy? Our woman is aching to have you fill her throat." Jameson says behind me before smacking my ass hard. I gasp but it's cut off by Reece's dick. I groan as I look up at my husband. He's grinning a grin that I've never seen before. Something within him is changing. Something inside of me is shifting with it and I can't stop it. It's like a force of nature. I listen to my men groan as they take me in both of my holes. I'm so full that I can barely contain it but I don't have to. My orgasm seeps through me like a tidal wave as my eyes roll to the back of my head. I can't stop my body from going limp as I lose the ability to hold myself up but I don't have to. Jameson holds me up by my waist while I'm used like a rag doll. Finally they both cum. Reece is first and Jameson finishes soon after. When they both pull out of me, I shock them by collapsing to the ground. I'm shaking and I don't know why. Maybe my body is slightly overused, I guess. It's been a week and all these two have done is fuck me.

I vaguely feel myself being picked up. My mouth opens to say something but all that comes out is a groan. I recognize Reece's voice as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear. Opening my eyes just the faintest bit, I see Jameson lathering up a bathing clothe. I hiss in pain when he runs it between my legs, but when I look into his eyes, they are still hungry for me. He likes how used my pussy looks, but it sure the fuck doesn't feel good. I'm not a pain lover in the slightest.

"So beautiful," Jameson whispers. "Going to always take care of you." He says as he pulls me from Reece's arms and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me out of the shower, my head resting on his shoulder. I feel a towel being rubbed across my back, ass, arms and legs and I feel myself slowly drift off.

Reece

I watch as Jameson lays our woman down our bed. Once he has her laying down and comfortable, we both leave the room in search of food.

"We've exhausted her," Jameson says as he says something to the chef in a language I don't understand. The elderly man nods before Jameson and I go into the lounge room.

"Well she's resting now, she deserves it." I respond with a yawn. "Have you made any progress with the Irish?" My throat clogs after I ask the question. I've been anxious all week. I'm use to working long hours everyday but right now all I'm doing is getting fat and fucking my loves. Jameson sigh as he runs a hand through his unruly hair. He turns on the television before responding.

"They have a hitman out looking for you but he's still thinks you're in Houston. As far as crime lords, no one fucks with the Irish from what I've learned. They believe they are too irrational so none of them are looking for you, which is good."

"So you are just looking for one man, right? That should be easy."

"No, not exactly," Jameson begins as he opens his arms for me. I've learned that his love language is touching. He loves to rub on mine or Madison's ass as we do something as simple as watch T.V. I lay my head on is lap as I stretch out and of course his hand goes straight to my ass. "The Irish Mafia is large and spans well outside of Houston. I have Robert hiring more trusted guards, as well as having some of my veterans scope to see if there are any threats here. As soon as everything is cleared here, we will start doing more. I promise."

"I just want us to be safe, so please take your time." I respond as I sigh in comfort. My eyes close as I think about the last week. Madison has been used like a fuck toy everyday but she hasn't opposed. A few days ago while I was deep in her pussy, I looked into her perfect eyes and saw a vulnerability that I'd never seen before. And then she said a simple word that lite up something dark within me.

Please.

She's looked me in the eyes, arched her back as I slammed into her, and begged me to allow her to come. It'd always been the other way around but that time it wasn't. The pouty look on her face, the glazed over look in her eyes. I've been fucking her nonstop just to see it again, and I have. Each time fuels something inside me that I didn't think existed. I want to dominate her in those moments. Wrap my large hand around her delicate throat and fuck the life out of her. It's new territory, but it's welcomed territory.

Jameson and I sit and watch television for a while before eating a light breakfast. When lunch time rolls around, we both walk up the steps and enter the master bedroom. Madison is sprawled out naked, her hair a mess on the top of her head, but she still looks so perfect.

"She's amazing. I don't know a single woman who can take as much dick as she has and still live." Jameson jokes. I nudge him playfully with my shoulder before walking over to Madison. It's like she senses us because her eyes slowly flutter open. When I look at her eyes, I frown. They are bloodshot, and the tip of her nose is a little red.

"I don't feel so hot." Madison literally croaks as she closes her eyes. Jameson is beside me a second later, a look of concern on his face. He feels Madison forehead as I sit on the bed beside her.

"Jesus she's on fire." He says as he pulls his cellphone out of his pocket. Dialing a number, he gives me a reassuring smile before leaving the room.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" I ask Madison as I place her head in my lap.

"My pussy," She murmurs making me chuckle. "You're getting more and more dominant by the day, baby." My entire body must tense because a second later Maddy is looking up at me. She kisses the bottom of my chin before giving me a weak smile. "I love it."

"Good," I say with a smirk. "But don't think you will never have to spank me again. I live to feel your delicate hands against my ass." We both let out light laughs before Madison begins to cough uncontrollably. I hold her closer to me while rubbing her back. Her skin against mine is scorching and it's starting to make me hot but that's fine by me. What seems like hours later Jameson comes in with a large bed tray full of everything Madison could possibly need. He sat it down on the night stand beside me and went to work.

First, Jameson took her temperature. It's 102.2 which is entirely too high. I kiss her forehead as Jameson gets on the phone again, this time with a doctor I presume. When he gives us his attention again, he lifts Madison who cries out.

"Get dress," Jameson says as he kisses Madison's forehead lovingly while looking at me. "We have to take her to the ER and make sure she is okay."

"Is it safe?" I ask as I quickly stand and head to the closet.

"As safe as I can get it right now. The doctor is on standby so we will not have to wait. This should be a quick trip if everything goes as planned. Now hurry. I'm going to take her down to he SUV." I rush around the room throwing on the first things that I saw. If Jameson is willing to risk our lives to get Madison to the hospital, this must be serious. Or at least he believes it to be.