It's The Ownership

Jameson 

I don't like people not doing what I ask. Maybe that's one reason I could never be successful as a priest. There were so many times I wanted to strangle the people who came to me for advice, only to ignore it. So, when I walk into my room to see Reece's face buried in Madison's legs, I see red.

"What do you two think you are doing?" I ask as I slowly undo my tie and slide it from around my neck. Reece's face fills with remorse, but Madison meets my eye with obvious challenge. There can't be two dominant people in this trio, it just won't work. "Is there something you want to say, kitten?"

"I don't take orders, I give them," she says confidently, and I smile. This seems to make her lose a little of her confidence but not much. "I was horny and Reece is my husband and my submissive. He was eating my pussy while we waited on you."

"Is that what I text for you two to do, Reece?" I counter with a smile still on my face. Reece squirms in the spot where he sits on hands and knees and Madison stands off the bed and walks around to me.

"No, but I don't care what you texted him. I wanted my pleasure so I—" Before I can stop myself, my hand flies out and latches onto Madison's throat. Her eyes widen in surprise as her hands grab hold of my wrist.

"So you took it! You took your pleasure," I sneer in her face. "I may not have made myself clear enough but I will right now." My eyes cut up to Reece who is closer to the end of the bed than he was before. All of the lust is gone from his face and is replaced by a dangerous glare. He's ready to defend his wife, it doesn't matter if he likes me or not. "I'm a man of power. If I come into the relationship, I will dominate it." I look Madison right in the eyes and let my face soften just a little. "But I assure you, I will never hurt you more than you allow. I'm not going to hide who I am, I'm not going to change who I am, and if it is too much...let's stop this. Now."

"I've never been dominated before." I can hear the unsure tone in Madison's voice and God if it didn't do something to my heart.

"Oh baby," My voice is soft as I lean in and kiss Madison tenderly. "Let me show you how good it can feel to have a man, like me, take control." Kissing her more deeply this time, I groan at the taste of her. Madison lets out a groan of her own that has my dick harder than I thought possible. She holds on to my dress shirt as if it's a life force as I cup the back of her neck. The darkness inside me creeps in as I slide my hand into Madison's hair yanking her head back with a death grip.

"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, humble yourself and experience wisdom, my beauty. Proverbs eleven and two." I quote a scripture like it's written in front of me. Years of studying the bible will do that. Madison looks up into my eyes as her chest heaves. "Show me you're not prideful and kneel for me. Do this, and I will show you how being owned is a part of being worshipped. Just ask your husband." Madison yelps as I spin her around to face Reece who's gripping his dick and stroking it slowly. He is half an inch shy of being nine inches but has the girth of a fucking horse. If I were to ever let him inside me, I'd be stuffed full, torn open, and bleeding. As I stare at his impressive size, I speak to him. "Tell her Reece. Tell your wife how it feels to be controlled and used."

"It feels like...heaven...on earth," Reece says as our eyes lock. I smirk as he strokes himself faster.

"So tell your wife what she should do."

"She should kneel." Madison listens to Reece and slowly drops to her knees. I walk around cutting her view off from her husband. Her focus should be on me right now. No one else. As I do this, I slowly undo my belt. I then undo my slacks as Madison looks down at my feet. She knows the way of a proper submissive and of course, I'm not surprised. To have a submissive is to know the ways of a submissive. It sounds like a proverb, but it's just a fact. I'm not new to the BDSM world, having had my submissive women at times, but I've never truly indulged in the lifestyle full-time. This will be new for me, but I cannot pass up the opportunity to be with this amazing couple. One night with them, and I'm already thinking about giving them a key to my house. Not only a key but a room if they want it.

"Open," I command Madison and she slowly opens her mouth. A sigh of annoyance leaves my lips when she stops opening her mouth halfway. Reaching down I grip her jaw so tight she whimpers. "Open your fucking mouth before I make you." I snarl. Madison's mouth opens the rest of the way as tears pool in her eyes. Immediately I stop what I'm doing and step back. I offer my hand and Madison takes it. Pulling her to her feet, I pull her close to my chest and cup her face.

"You're thinking too much. When I speak to you that way, I do not want to hurt you but I will. It's not a threat, it's a promise. One I will make good on in a not-so-gentle way, but that's who I am." Stepping away from Madison, I redo my pants and then my belt. "I think we should end this. Neither of you is ready to face who I truly am. I'm sorry."

"Woah, woah, woah. Talk about shit going south fast," Reece says as he stands his ground. "You haven't even given us a chance."

"I just made Madison cry without doing a single fucking thing to her." I snap. "I'm not going to waste my time and neither should either of you. Madison is not a submissive woman."

"But I'm a submissive man," Reece snaps back as he steps in front of his wife. "and that should be enough. I'm not one to complain about having two dominants."

"There can only be one in a relationship like this."

"And that can be you. I've spoken with my wife and I know she doesn't mind submitting during sex. But she isn't going to change who she is just to please you. She's a very independent woman who needs to control some aspects of her life. Yeah, we both want you to be possessive, but whereas I don't mind you telling me what to do in my everyday life, Madison will. So, we need to set boundaries. Create a balance among us that works, and I think it's possible if you give us a chance." When Reece finally quits speaking he exhales heavily. I don't know what to say so I don't speak at all. Turning back towards the door I go to open it when I feel a small body hug me from the back.

"Even if you don't want us, we want you. Just call when you are ready." Madison says as she pulls away. I swallow the lump in my throat before exiting the room. My legs don't stop moving until I'm out of my house and in my car. I'm not sure where I'm headed but I cannot be here. I cannot watch two people I see a future with, leave—all because of me.