@Cj10089080

You probably won't see this really but.. Still.

I don't really have a lot to say here that I haven't already said and we can text things so I don't have much to say. It'll probably make me sound like a broken record. But you are a very pretty girl, very young girl but you deserve all the things in the world. We both still have a lot of experience to get and go through and I don't think we were really ready but I would've stayed in the relationship with you. I really would've. I was ready, you just took me off guard. It hurt a little but I understood. But when I told you that I loved you, I meant it. The way we ended things were weird and very unfinished and very quick, but I thank you for wanting to be with me in the beginning anyway. It was a very interesting but really fun thing that I would do again. You are very beautiful and I didn't delete anything that you gave me...I didn't...I was gonna and I don't know why I didn't but I didn't... And I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to cause it feels weird to have them but...I guess I'll figure it out.

I don't know why this is so hard for me.

But Jay Jay, I do love you but I want you to be happy and if you are happy right now then I'm happy for you. I'll just tell you that. Just don't let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful, that you don't deserve happiness, that you aren't worth it, and that you can't do whatever you set your mind to. If you wanna do something then do it and damn anyone along the way. If it'll help you then do it. And don't be afraid to accept help. I'll get you far and help you make more friends....

Yeah.

Just be happy.