Chapter 6

Actually this chapter is more of a continuation since I didn't get to the interview part yet, I will do the main interview next chapter but it will go quick with not so much drama and all. But don't worry I am including some interesting things this chapter!!!!

Also for the interview instead of going back and forth I decided to write this chapter through author's pov. as in third person point of view to makes things a little more exciting and different. 

Wish me luck!!!

So here it goes:

Chapter 6: Interview

As the elevator door opened, both embarrassed parties quietly and quickly got out. Avery went over to the left side where the main office of this floor was at while Kevin went over to the right side to search for Logan and a few of his main office workers to let them know with what they decided for Avery and only ask as if Kevin himself is but a small secretary of the CEO if she makes it through the interview. They quickly understood his intentions and Kevin left for his office which was soon to become Logan's. 

Avery talked with a man standing in front asking her what she needed.

"Ma'am, can I help you?"

"Yes. I need to ask you if there is any room available for me to stay and practice over my interview as well as work for other things since I am early for the interview and still have about 40 minutes left until then."

"yes, of course. Normally this kind of thing wouldn't be allowed at our company but since it's work related and we are free we can lend you a room but pardon me ma'am. You would still watched over and the room isn't soundproof. This is all for safety Ma'am so I can't do anything about that. Would you mind if we sent someone over to stay in the room with you?"

Avery's thoughts:

I guess this seems rather reasonable after all, you can't leave an unknown person who's not yet selected for her position in an empty room where some company documents and some information about them could be found. I'll just agree with him. After all, not like I'm going to be doing anything weird that I have to worry about a person being with me. 

"Ok then"

Avery agreed to what the man said and happily followed his directions to get to a quiet isolated room. 

Avery's thoughts:

Hmmm......it seems like this meeting room was available because it's very old and no one would want meetings in here. I'm thinking the people here probably had this meeting room here since a long time ago and didn't get rid of it when renovating the building. 

Avery walked in the meeting room and found a appropriate place that was nice and clean to sit on. She then took out the documents from her purse and took out her laptop she brought for the presentation and where she backed up all the data she needed in case she loses her papers. 

Just then Kevin came over inside the meeting room. Looking at him again, at first Avery thought she had started to hallucinate but quickly realized what was in front of her was reality. She broke through her stream of thoughts that were running crazily as the man she definitely didn't want to see came closer to her. 

Kevin was informed that a girl named Avery who was here for the interview was staying over at the old meeting room on the further right side of the building on the 4th floor and he himself, volunteered to watch out for her. After all, he wanted to not only see what was so special about this girl that made him react out of his usual calmness and he also wanted to see what this sneaky wild kitten also the special sister of Logan had in her in terms of work. Was she qualified to join?