Chapter 4

Kevin's POV. 

Today was one hectic day!

Only I know what I went through that day.

Today first there was a crazy girl who jumped at me for no reason, although she apologized and was kind of cute blushing when I was teasing her....

Wait...what?!!!

What am I thinking?  Cute...

Maybe it's best if I stay far away from her, she seems a little dangerous, surely she's done some black magic on me otherwise how can I? Think of that child? As something cute? There's no time for this! I have a company to run!

Speaking of which.....

Today no matter who I went to or talked to asked about the mark on my face. It was totally shameful facing people and having them find out how someone could even hit me, the boss of their company. Because of this, the whole day I had to stay inside and not show my face to anyone. 

When I reached home, I saw my best friend, Logan Duncan. I knew him from our time abroad, we went to the same college and spent most time together, with each other. He is someone I trust more than anyone else besides myself and my family members. We both build the first branch company of K&D Industries here, together except he didn't want to work and only shows up couple of times, which is why I'm the boss but Logan still own's the next highest percentage of shares after me. 

But what brought him here?

As I sat down on the sofa across from him, he asked me laughing, "Who the hell dared to do that to a face as precious as yours?" 

"Ahh don't ask me about that, it's a long story" I said kind of getting pissed thinking again about how many people asked me that at the company. 

"I do have some request for you but I got time for that, spill it. You know I'm always up for an interesting story like this." He told me again grinning.

Oh How I wish I could wipe that grin off his face!

He started to drink coffee he made while waiting for me at home. I told him the whole incident but strangely enough as I started to end, he almost coughed out and spit all the coffee sips he took at my face. 

"What happened?" 

I asked him.

"Nothing just, are you still mad at the girl. I mean she might not be that bad after all she was just trying to bring justice and since she said sorry isn't it ok to just forget about it and let her go?"

Ok...this was suspicious...

"How did you know it was a girl? And how did you know she said sorry? Huh?"

I asked him as he gave me a guilty face.