The Dark awaits her

As the night's meet her at the end of the dawning there comes the vociferous pondering all awaiting to make her bleed through those fathomless feeling pounding in her chest

As the night's meet her at the end of the dawning there comes the vociferous pondering all awaiting to make her bleed through those fathomless feeling pounding in her chest ....
As the secrets unfold here and there ..the aroma of her skin burning with passion makes her diffuse into the sphere of the raising heights of never ending poison within her heart ..boiling to terminate her consciousness in order to bring her back to the animateness ...

As her layers dissappear one by one the sparks of death , contagious yet soothing emerge right after her vestment starts soaking the blood of the innocent which is now just grey and just a blur ...loitering in the dark to call her out as the branches of glint touch her virgin soul kissing the Adam's apple of the antichrist standing in the forestland with an unknown source of mystical glow enriching her voids thereby taking her closer to the mist of soul-wrecking silence ....

As she steps into the world of the unholy where Erida ( Goddess of hate ) reigns her empire by ruthlessly slitting all the bonds ever created by the benevolent Cupid's ..taking out those arrows individually leaving those open wounds of freshly painted love ..unhealed ....
There she dwells at peace while bleeding under the shadows of obscurity..

As the Satan approaches her she hands over her devastated luscious soul to him ...they start making love on the bed of withered roses ...the dead children witness her screaming his name in pleasure as tears of gold run down her unfledged cheeks ...the darkness embraces her more and more ...as the bloodthirsty hands goes deep within her embodiment her scars speak for herself...there she lies bare at the peak of recieving her delight...he pities her as she keeps on moaning his name ..desiring to become one soulless unmarked grave...

As she reaches her maximum..she begins to struggle to unbound herself from the bond of isolation from the outside world now nonexistent to her ...she keeps on reaching to the smoke trying to feel again ..failing miserably hopelessly she reaches again ...now being pulled by his intoxicating hands taking her into the ethereal world of his own imagination .....where only those breath who are the recipient of his infinite pain...this..this. .awaits her. ....as they unite once again .....acid rain burns her soft skin off of her ...she loves it she loves how he leeches off of her.. leaving her pleas unanswered. There she lies touched by the untouchables... within her vacant embodiment... embedded with the shards of glasses surrounded by mourning doves and children waiting for her bare bones to speak to life again....but she's long dead ....she is dead only to live again ...only to run through the mysterious depths of unknown woodlands surrounding her chaotic mind...now that her heart is pierced and filled with despair she only sings the cries of them who are departed from their loved ones , from the other side of the world ..right beside the lifeless tree she sits like a corpse spreading her white vestment playing her harp...touching the cold grounds ..she sings every time a maiden slits her throat ..she sings every time an infant is drowned .and as she sings the clouds filled with acid rain hover over her. ... that's the only gateway for her to know that her beloved soul devourer is looming ... right at the corner ....peeping through the cracks of the daylight...there he is at the end of the gloomy road with his shining blood red eyes staring right in to your hollow chest ...with his hands stretched towards the emptiness..he is calling for her ..making it impossible for her to escape his orenda ....as his ungodly touch brings her to a state of kalopsia....she rests her head on his chest ...she loves it how she can't hear a heartbeat getting fast for her ...she looks up into his wynorrific eyes burning with thirst for blood of unetched , frozen souls...

she looks up into his wynorrific eyes burning with thirst for blood of unetched , frozen souls

As he grasps her she starts losing her power to breathe ...there she begins to witness the ambience gradually merging within the depths and darkness of fluorescence ...her surroundings kept on changing untill no flora and fauna was left to turn cold...there the dark night appears who guards the heart of the phoenix ..to forbid them from stepping into the land of the unmerciful ....on recongnising the monarch of the underworld ...the gates slowly reveal their unbearable truth of countless sins ...

the gates slowly reveal their unbearable truth of countless sins