04 | Teddy Bear

When Kira had reached her apartment, her eyes were red and tear stained from her silent crying during the drive. She made sure she had grabbed her things, before going to Charlotte's side and helping her out the car and into the apartment. Io was watching a movie in the living room with Cookie since Pomegranate was sleeping in her bed inside of Kira's bedroom.

Io heard when the girls got back inside so she paused the movie she was watching to help Kira carry Charlotte to the guest room inside the apartment. Once they got her into the room, Io shut the door as Kira went to sit on her couch inside her living room. Kira had wiped her face and took the rose off her ear as she just held it while looking at it.

"Hey, what happened? Why were you crying?" Io asked as she sat down on the couch after Cookie got up to go sit by Kira's feet. "Nothing. Just some stupid things.." Kira whispered as she pet Cookie and just stared at the rose in her hand. 

"Is that a rose? Oh, who gave it to you?" Io asked now noticing the flower that Kira hadn't stopped looking at. "Oh, um. It's from Marcel." Kira said smiling a tiny bit.

"Aw.. that's so sweet! You seem to really appreciate that flower from him." She said.

The red haired girl smiled some more as she turned to look at her friend, "I really do. Honestly, it was probably the best part of my night." Io patted her friend on the back before standing up, "Alright, well I'm gonna head off to sleep in the other guest room. Talk in the morning?" 

Kira nodded and said "goodnight" and once she heard the door shut she looked to Cookie, who was staring at her. "Oh I'm fine. Don't you worry." She said as she pet Cookie and got up to make her way to her bedroom with her dog trailing behind her.

Kira woke up to hear her phone ringing which caused her to groan. "Hello..?" She answered. "Kira, you need to get to the living room right now!" Io and Charlotte both yelled through Io's phone. "Calm down, I'm coming." Kira replied as she hung up and left her bed to head to the living room.

The red-hair girl didn't know what her friends were so shocked about until her eyes landed on the 4 people in her home. "Uh, is this why my nap was ruined?" Kira said as she watched the boys beat each other up while her dogs were sitting by Io and Charlotte's side.

"Not that. They've been like that since they were trying to see who got the last slice of pizza in your fridge." Charlotte started before pointing to the nice wrapped box with another rose that was similar to the one she had before. "That came this morning, I didn't see who left it there however." Io said.

Kira walked over to the box before placing the rose on top to the side, opening the box. "Oh my god.." She gasped before picking up what was in the box. It was a custom made teddy bear that was wearing some of her merch and had some cute red horns on its head. There was a card on its hand, so Kira picked it up and opened it. 'Hope it's something you like.' She read.

Kira walked back with her friends, leaving the rose and open box on the counter. She held the bear tightly as she approached her friends. "Ooh, who gave you that? It's really cute!" Io said as she attempted to grab the bear only to have Kira slap her hands. "Mine. I'm gonna get ready so we can head to the CWC, yeah?" Kira said as she walked back to her bedroom to get ready for the day.

"Are you gonna ever let go of that?" Io said as her, Kira and Charlotte were entering the CWC. Kira only shook her head as she went to the UE locker room, leaving her friends to walk around. Just as she was entering the room, she heard Drew's voice talking in a whisper. "What does it matter? The girl punched me, Roderick. Add that on top of me making the mistake of havin' a moment with Kate."

Kira only scoffed internally hearing this and didn't bother to listen to anything else as she turned around to leave, before bumping into someone's chest. Just as she was about to tumble down and drop her bear, a hand grabbed her wrist and the plushie.

"You okay there? I see you kept my gift." A person said. Kira looked up to see Marcel holding her wrist. 

"Yeah, thanks for the gift." She replied softly trying not to breakdown after what she heard Drew say. "What's wrong, you look like your about to cry." He asked which made Kira only look at him, before she started to breakdown crying. Marcel saw this and let go of her wrist and plushie to pull her into a hug.

"Kira? What happened, Key?" Roderick said as him and Drew approached Marcel and Kira after hearing someone crying. Kira just kept crying as she clinged onto Marcel, "I don't know what happened but I bumped into her leaving your locker room. Now she is crying really hard." Marcel said to the two men in front of them.

He turned his attention to Drew giving him a death stare as he said, "If her crying has anything to do with you, I sware I'll end you."

Just as Drew was gonna retort something, the rest of the UE boys, Charlotte and Io approached them outside the UE locker room. "My friend senses were tingling." Io said. "Agreed. Kira who do we have to hurt?" Adam said with the boys agreeing with his statement.

Kira only sucked in a breath as she slowly let go of Marcel to grab her plushie again to face her friends. "It's nothing, you don't have to hurt anyone." she said whilst wiping the tears on her face. Her friends and Marcel were skeptical on her comment but chose to leave it alone, none the less.

Before her friends could say anything else, she walked away and into the locker room, since she had to change into her gear for later that night. Io and Charlotte had pulled Marcel to the side to allow him to explain what happened while the boys all went to do what they needed, leaving Drew to figure out what happened.

After some hours of Kira just being silent while the boys tried to figure out what happened, it was time for the 5 of them to head to the gorilla since Kira, Adam and Roderick had a match against Raquel, Fabian and Marcel.

Their opponents were already in the ring as E, Woods, Kofi, Charlotte and Drew sat in the audience with the fans awaiting for Kira and the UE to make their entrance.

The boys first did there entrance as they went into the ring, before turning to look at the entrance ramp. Kira was gonna be trying out a new entrance that she had been planning with the backstage people for months now.

The big screen showed a scary looking face with red glowing eyes and sharp teeth that did an evil laugh while Kira walked onto the ramp as the lights in the arena went dark. The red LED's then turned on and were pointed towards a scythe that she held high up into the air. She spun the scythe around before striking the bottom end of it directly down to the ramp which caused fire pyros to shoot throughout the arena as the lights turned back on.

Kira had red contacts in her eyes and an all red ensemble that consisted of ripped jeans, a crop top and her matching LED sneakers. She did her usual entrance of walking down to the ring and disposing of her mask and hoodie before entering the ring to join her friends at their corner.

Adam had started the match off with Fabian as Kira and Roderick stayed on the ring apron. During the match, Marcel had been looking at Kira whenever he had the chance to which made Kira feel weird since she didn't know how to feel. A part of her felt happy that he was looking at her but another part felt like he shouldn't especially after the way he threatened Drew earlier.

She felt torn by her emotions but either way she pushed what she felt to the back of her head. Fabian had gotten to his corner of the ring and tagged in Raquel which meant that Kira was now legal in the match.

Raquel attempted to run at her with full speed only for Kira to side step and deliver a backstabber to her. Once Kira got back up to her feet, Raquel was already standing and lifted her into the air. Kira tried to hit Raquel but it was no use seeing as she threw Kira out of the ring causing her to land face-first.

It took a minute before Kira got back up to her feet before she was speared into the barricade to the side of her by someone else. The bell was instantly rung by the referee to note the match ended in Disqualification. 

_-_-_

hi hi, it took forever but I got this chapter written :)