07 | Travel Partners

Kira was now walking down the hallway to the locker room as she giggled here and there over thinking about McIntyre. She would be lying if she said he wasn't ever in her thoughts.

It was weird for her though since she always said she would never get into another relationship. It was as if, he was breaking down her walls without her even realizing or trying to stop him.

She walked into the locker room and went to sit by Charlotte and Asuka since Kairi was off doing something else. "Hey so do you have a travel partner yet?" Charlotte asked Kira. "Nope. I didn't, why?" She asked curious as to why she was asked that.

"Well, if you want we can be travel partners? I haven't really traveled with anyone for a bit." This sentence made Kira super happy because she was originally worried that she would be traveling by herself. "Totally! I mean uh-yeah sure I'd love to." Kira said causing Charlotte to laugh a little. Asuka shook her head in disapproval towards the two. "What?" Kira asked.

"Nothing." She said which caused Kira to look at her in confusion before pushing it aside. "So, Any new feelings growing or is it still nothing to you?" Asuka asked her. "Well, I don't know. I won't be pushing it though." Kira replied before getting up to change and pack her suitcase. "Where are we heading next?" She asked.

"Well I'm pretty sure our next show is in Wilcox, Georgia." Asuka said which caused the dark haired girl to hum. "Well, let's get going since we got to drive, Char." Charlotte grabbed her things and walked out the door with Kira as they made their way to her car. 

Once they got in, Charlotte was the one driving the car and Kira was in the passenger seat. She turned on some music and they chatted for a bit before she fell asleep somewhere along the line of one of their conversations. Once they reached the hotel they were at, Charlotte nudged Kira in an attempt to wake her up.

Oh what a mistake that was.

Kira instantly opened her eyes wanting to kill the person who ruined her beautiful dream and nap. Charlotte saw the fury in her eyes and ran to the trunk to grab their luggage whilst giggling as Kira mumbled a few curses as she got out of the car.

"Hey girls. Need any help?" They both looked in the direction of the voices coming from Drew and surprisingly Andrade.

"Yes please! Also Drew, I'd be careful around Kira. She is kinda in a murdering mood since I just ruined her nap.." Charlotte whispered before grabbing her things and going off with Andrade. "I hear ya are killing to hurt someone.. should I be afraid of ya?" Drew asked catching Kira's attention.

"Huh? Oh-uh.. no no your safe." She said still trying to shake off any tiredness she still had on her. "I might need a coffee. or two." 

Drew nodded before grabbing her suitcase whilst she grabbed her bags. They both made their way down to a cafe area that was inside the hotel they were staying in and as Drew ordered 2 coffees, he looked over to see Kira had passed out and was sleeping soundly on the floor. He giggled at the sight before grabbing his phone to take a picture of her sleeping form.

He mentally made a note to change his phone's wallpaper before gently lifting Kira up carrying her bridal style. Once she was up, like an instinct she wrapped her arms around his neck leaning into him. It was a challenge for Drew but he managed to grab her suitcase, the coffees and his things as he brought them to his room since he couldn't find Kira's keycard to her room with Charlotte.

"Uh hey man, why is Kira in here with us?" Drew looked over to see Braun his current roommate in the room who asked the question. He set the coffee cups down on the bedside table and left his and Kira's suitcases by the door before walking and gently laying her on his bed. "She ended up falling asleep on the floor as I was orderin' her coffee." He told him and instantly they both shifted their eyes to see Kira had pulled a blanket over herself and was now sleeping silently.

"Cute." Drew mumbled to himself hoping Braun didn't hear him. "I'll take the couch for tonight." He told Braun before walking off to the living room. 

Braun got up careful to not make noise to avoid waking up Kira as he walked into the living room. "Hey, You like her don't you?" Braun asked out of the blue which caused Drew to look at him with wide eyes. "Uh- that was really forward man." Drew said and Braun noticed a slight pink color cross his face. "Listen, just know that if you care about her. Don't and I mean don't hurt her." He took a breath before continuing, "She's had her fair share of pain already from the last person who claimed to love her." 

These words confused Drew but also made him worry, 'claim to love her?' he thought to himself. "What do ya mean by 'the last person who claimed to love her?" He asked him.

Braun took a breath debating on telling Drew. He knew of Kira's past before her own best friends knew and that was simply because Kira trusted him. A lot. Even though they don't have a close friendship like Io, Asuka and her, Kira sees Braun as an Older Brother. He knew he trusted Drew and he knew that if Kira found out he told him then she wouldn't be too mad. She fully trusts Braun and he saw how much she fully trusts Drew.

"It all happened a year and a half ago, when she had just injuried her knee and was on leave. She had been fully at home and after some convincing from me, Io, Asuka, Kofi, E and Woods, she agreed to hang out with us." He took a breath as Drew listened intently. "We had all went to a bar to hang out for the night, the girls and kofi and woods went to dance for a bit which left me, E and Kira at a table. E had went to get us more food as I went to get us more drinks and when we came back a dude with brown-ish hair was sitting with her and talking to her. She seemed really happy and we even were happy to see her in less of a depressing state."

"After a few months, she told us that Cameron the boy  with the brown-ish hair had proposed to her. Mind you this was only 4 months into their relationship. Was it to early? Of course, but none of us said anything because she was so happy. They had then went about the next 3 months, planning for their wedding whilst Kira was doing physical therapy at the time. Me, and the girls noticed something was off so we asked Kofi, Woods and E to look into it since at the time they were on a break from having to wrestle." He took another breath.

"After some time of them talking to her, they found out that Cameron was taking and using all of Kira's hard earned money and spending it about very little on the wedding and a lot on himself. We thought this made sense since weddings can't typically take longer than a month to plan, so after we told her, she didn't believe it at first so we left it alone. About a week later, she had called me crying and it was when I was talking with E, Io and Kofi. She was going on about how she walked into her room seeing Cameron with another chick on their bed both without clothes on."

"Wait so the bastard cheated on her?" Drew asked with fury which was met with Braun's scary look, "I'm not done yet, man."

"Afterwards she still didn't leave him because he somehow convinced her that she wouldn't be able to find anyone better than him but luckily before their wedding day a month later, she left him. Of course after spilling wine on him as her way of cursing him, she then closed herself off from all of us for the following 2 months. That was until we all went in her house and told her not to close us off, since we really cared for her and saw how much their breakup was hurting her. Luckily though, she slowly started to open up to us again and came back to her regular self that she is now."

This was a lot for Drew to take in, he understood why Braun told him and was grateful. He just wished Kira had met him first, then maybe she wouldn't of went through what she did.

"Well now that that's settled, I'm gonna head off to sleep. Think about what I said though okay Drew?" Braun said and once he saw Drew nod he made his way to his bed to sleep for the rest of the night. Drew had began to sleep with only one thing on his mind after their conversation, and that was to make sure he could brighten Kira's day and be her shoulder to cry on no matter what.

_-_-_

hello hello! sorry for such a long wait for this chapter but Kira's past year relationship trauma was revealed! Now it may seem to early, that it happened but trust me it isn't! Anyways hope ya'll are ready because next chapter is gonna be a long one like this and its gonna be all about the Monday Night Raw before Hell in a Cell! :)