04 | Raw Debut Plans!

Kira groaned as she woke up to her cell phone ringing and she picked it up while walking into her kitchen careful to not wake her dogs or friends. "Hello?" she answered trying to sound less sleepy than she was. "Kira? Ah this is Adam Pearce." 'Adam..? Oh! RAW's general manager' she thought, "Ah hello, what can I do for you?" "Well, If you had time to get to the thunderdome by 1 pm then we can discuss your RAW debut since we have an idea to help maximize the effect of your debut."

 Kira looked at the clock to see it only said 9:35 am, "Sure I'll be there." "Great, see you then." Kira ended the call and did a little dance since she was excited to finally head to RAW. "I so wish, I had my phone right now to record this." Io said laughing which caused the dark haired girl to gasp before chasing Io into her living room.

The laughter of the girls ended up quieting down by the time Asuka made it back to the living room from being in the bathroom. "I will never understand how you both have this much energy." She said stretching before sitting on Kira's couch petting Cookie. "Your going to RAW today right?" Kira asked which caused her to nod her head. "Cool, I can ride with you right cause I have to get there today by 1 pm to talk to Adam Pearce." 

"About your debut?" "Yeah." Asuka nodded, "Okay that's fine with me." Kira hugged the girl before making some breakfast for all of them. 

A good hour went by as it was spent with the girls eating then Kira grabbing some clothes to change into whilst also packing her gear and extra clothes to wear while she was in Tampa. After she got her suitcase down she saw Io was gone since she was gonna be busy today with interviews and pictures. "Let's roll out!" Kira yelled taking her suitcase to Asuka's car and placing it in the back.

The two then got into the car before starting their 1 hour long trip to Tampa. They arrived at the Thunderdome around 12:30 pm, since they had ran into traffic on their way here. Asuka ushered the girl to find Pearce in the building rather than allowing her to get her stuff out of her car, so she ran in the building only to bump into someone.

"Woah there, ya okay?" Kira steadied herself before looking up to see she bumped into the guy she expected to not run into. "Uh yeah, sorry about that." Drew laughed and looked down at her, "What are ya doing here?" Kira looked at her watch to see it was now 12:35 pm, "I'm actually kinda looking for Adam Pearce, you don't happen to know where he is do you?" This caused Drew to smile, "I actually have to head over to him myself, would ya wanna come along?"

'That smile..' Kira thought to herself before nodding to Drew's kind offer and walking with him to Pearce's office. "Oh my gosh, I almost forgot to text my parents to watch the dogs." She mumbled to herself as she pulled up her phone.

***

Monday 12:36 pm

Kira: Hey Momma, could you watch Cookie and Pommy? I'm kind of at Tampa for Raw and I don't know when I'll be back home.

Momma: Sure thing hun! and your dad and I will be watching tonight :)

***

Kira smiled as she closed the messages app on her phone and turned it off before starting to lightly skip next to Drew. This caused him to laugh catching the girl's attention, "What?" she asked. "Nothing, nothing." Kira didn't get why he was laughing till she realized and punched him in the arm. "Hey! You probably skipped in your lifetime as well." Drew only shrugged whilst still smiling, "So you have dogs? I kinda heard you mumble which by the way, you should talk lower to avoid people hearing." 

"Yeah I do, I have 2 actually. Cookie is a German Shepard and Pomegranate is a Pomeranian." This caused Drew to nod and led Kira to ask him the same thing. "Well, I have 2 cats. Chaz and Hunter but they get taken cared of by my ex-wife since she also got them with me. We're pretty cool though, like best friends." He replied which caused the girl to nod.

They rounded a few more corners before stopping in front of a door that said "Raw's GM Adam Pearce" at the front of it. Drew knocked on the door and footsteps were heard when the door opened to reveal Adam standing there.  "Right on time, come on in." He said as he gestured both of them into the room and they sat in the chairs across his desk.

"Alright. So Drew obviously we are gonna be setting you up for a WWE Championship match against current champion, Bobby Lashley in Hell in a Cell, But then we had this other great idea to include Kira. Seeing as Alexa Bliss is our current Women's Champion, we want to set up a feud and match for you both which will lead to a title opportunity for you in Hell in a Cell." This caused both Drew and Kira to glance at each other as Pearce continued.

"We thought about originally having both matches separate until we had a more larger and crazy way. We are gonna combine both matches to make it a mixed tag team winner take all match inside the cell." This caused Kira to say the thing that both her and Drew were thinking, "No Way!" Kira was filled with excitement, though it was hard to tell if she was excited to work with McIntyre or to be getting put into a championship feud.

"Yes way indeed. So for your debut, your gonna be coming out to help Drew win a match against Shelton Benjamin of the Hurt Business, when they try to attempt an interference with the help from Alexa. Since Alexa has this whole supernatural gimmick going on, she is gonna make fire appear from the ring posts and then the lights will turn off then on to show you behind Alexa, then you know the rest." 

"Thanks so much for this opportunity." She said as she got up to leave the room since Pearce had to discuss match stuff with Drew.

Kira walked down the hall until she came across the training area everyone was using and her eyes caught on 2 people. It was her trainer Kofi Kingston with Xavier Woods.  She was sad to not see Big E since he was on Smackdown but was excited to see Kofi and Woods. "Hey guys!" She said gaining their attention, "Kira! Hey, didn't know you would be here after your Wargames Match!" Kofi said. "Yeah, still a little sore but I'll live." She said smiling and hugging Kofi. 

"What's Woods doing screaming into his phone?" Kira asked pointing to the gamer yelling through his headphones. "Oh he is on the phone with E, they are having a screaming match." 

"Oh.. Sounds normal." She said before she walked to Woods stealing his phone and headphones. "UNCLE E!!" she yelled making Woods and Kofi look at her. "Uncle E?" They both said looking at each other. "CHILD KIRA!" E shouted back through the headphones, "Its been forever girl! How you been, saw your NXT match last night by the way."

"Well, its great E though it woulda been better for you to be on Raw so we can make pancakes."

"I'm sorry to let the pancakes down. But I'm a champion, look!" E said holding up his belt into the camera frame. "I'm so jealous." This caused both of them to laugh, "Well I'd love to keep talking but Xavier looks like he is gonna kill me unless he gets his phone back so BYE!" She handed Woods his phone back after saying her goodbye to E.

_-_-_

Enjoy your day and comment those thoughts!