"Can we talk?" The boy's eyes widen in shock, that was never a good sentence to hear from a girl that your seeing, wait, were they seeing each other? Maybe that's what she wants to talk about.

"Oh God, okay--yeah let--let's talk. I'm not sweating, nope not at all." Stiles gulped as Sage led him to an empty classroom. Sage pulled herself up onto a desk after she locked the door, the teenage boy couldn't help but feel nervous, not only was he nervous about what she wanted to talk to him but the vampire couldn't look more beautiful. Her skirt had risen slightly as she sat perched on the table and he couldn't help that his gaze lingered on her thighs.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah..."

Sage frowned at the boy, "It's nothing bad, you don't have to be nervous." She told him, she could feel how nervous he was and it wasn't helping his anxiety. Stiles sighed out a soft okay while he pulled out a chair in front of her.

"Peter's alive." She said causing the boy's eyes to widen, "What? How?" He asked and she quickly told him how Lydia did it, the boy was asking her a lot of questions but she didn't know the exact answer to them. Especially how Lydia was able to do what she did, the vampire knew from since Lydia hadn't turned when Peter bit her she was already something supernatural but now it was certain.

The room had been quiet for a while, Sage had looked over at the Stlinski boy who was fidgeting in his seat. She could tell that there was something on his mind that was causing his nerves to bubble, the blonde had gently called his name while beckoning him to come towards her. Stiles huffed out a shaky breath as he walked closer to her, Sage sighed as he still stood a few inches away from her so she pulled him so he was standing in between her legs.

"What's going on with you? Your anxiety is through the roof." Stiles stared into her eyes causing him to ease up a little, it was now or never.

"Apart from us being soulmates, we've uh-- kissed a few times and I just wanted to know-- if you wanted to uh- to uh, make us official?" Sage blinked at the boys rambling, she shouldn't have been shocked really, her and Stiles acted like a half-ass couple. They kissed and Sage spent more time sleeping in Stiles' bed than her own, and there was the big thing that the two were actual soulmates, the vampire hadn't had a real relationship in years, she didn't know if she was scared or nervous. Maybe a bit of both, but it made her feel... giddy.

"Oh crap." Stiles' eyes widened from her lack of response, "Do you not want to, oh gosh, did I just ruin this? Are we just platonic soulmates, cause I can work with that you know-"

"Stiles."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up." The boy looked like a kicked puppy until the blonde pulled him in for a kiss, a kiss that set off fireworks- no matter how cheesy it sounds. That's exactly what it did.

Stiles quickly returned the kiss, not knowing exactly where to put his hands the boy just rested them on her knees that were covered by her boots. Sage wrapped her legs around the boys waist pulling him closer to her, Stiles let out a slight groan from the impact but after feeling Sage's tongue ask for permission the buzz-cut human felt nothing but confidence as their tongues met.

Sage's fingers had been gently caressing the back of the boys neck while Stiles' hands gently but nervously moved from her boots to her bare legs. Sage moaned into the boy's mouth but she could feel the veins underneath her eyes start to show, the vampire had pulled away from the boy slowly trying not to startle him as she composed herself.

"You okay?" Stiles asked the blonde softly, the girl just nodded at him and smiled at him softly. She didn't want to scare him, she was still trying to figure out why she always wanted to sink her fangs into Stiles' neck, she didn't know if it was a good idea to be official especially if she was going to be out of control around him but she wanted nothing more than to be his girlfriend.