Chapter 32

It had been a week since the incident at the sheriff's station, and since then there has been growing tension between everyone

It had been a week since the incident at the sheriff's station, and since then there has been growing tension between everyone. Matt was found dead, and it had nothing to do with the blonde vampire, he had apparently 'drowned' which Sage thought was a load of bull because the water barely reached her ankle. Everyone was ignoring each other, well except for Stiles, Lydia, and Sage- but the buzz-cut human hadn't spoken to his bestfriend that much, Scott was in his own world at the moment which was understandable.

And then there was Allison.

Her mum had died the night of Lydia's party which wasn't a shock to Sage, she knew that the hunter was bit and once a hunter is bit they have to take their own life before they turn. Sage thought it was fucking stupid, especially seeing as Veronica Argent wasn't a hunter by blood. The vampire didn't really feel all that bad that the woman had died, but Allison was one of her bestfriends and the girl had lost her mother. But at the end of the day, Allison needed to realise that no one killed her mother, it was the Argent code that killed her.

The one positive thing that did come out of that night was that the sheriff had gotten his title back, and rightfully so. If he didn't soon, Sage might have compelled the whole of Beacon Hills.

Sage had been texting Lydia back and forth, the strawberry blonde had tried to distance herself from the blonde but Sage was not having it. The Martin girl was still rattled with anxiety from what happened at her birthday party, she realised she had drugged everyone and the girl couldn't feel any more guilty but she was even more guilty when she realised what drugging everyone had led to.

Lydia had successfully resurrected Peter Hale.

The strawberry-blonde had told her guardian and to say Sage was pissed would be an understatement, she wasn't mad at the girl- she was fuming with the previous alpha. The man had been tormenting and haunting Lydia to use her for his own bidding and when Sage got his hands on him, there wouldn't be any remains for another resurrection.

Sage's attention moved to Stiles as he came out of the guidance counsellor's office, the vampire sent the boy a small smile. Stiles had told the girl that after everything, his dad wanted him to see Miss Morell once a week because his anxiety had gotten worse.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

"Well, that's a stupid question Stiles." The boy just smiled sheepishly at the blonde, Stiles knew that Sage would have been there for him if he had told her but he wanted to try and keep this a secret. He hated how fragile he was feeling, how the anxiety was beginning to take over him, but he was also so grateful that she was there.

"Thank you," Sage smiled at the boy giving him a soft kiss on the cheek until a small frown fell on her face. Sage didn't like keeping secrets from Stiles and the one that was bubbling up inside her right now was that a certain ex alpha was alive.