38

Vallyk

It was my dad...

I started to break down and cry from the flashbacks that took place when he  knew that I was pregnant and I was surprised to feel him hug me as I cried. "I know I know" I heard his voice crack and I snapped back and hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry vallyk I was the worse supporter, I should of never let what happened to me let it out all you or think everyone was the same I'm so sorry I love you vallyk please forgive me I'm sorry for threaten to do things I been sick without you knowing you hate me. I love you I know how you felt when I said what I said the only person you had left after your siblings went to the foster home and stuff. I love you and I'm happy you have me grandbabies please forgive me" he said and I felt it was from his heart.

"Ma-ma" I heard Kaden say and me and Derek gasped "AWWWW HE SAID HIS FIRST WORD" my dad said running up the stairs and grabbing him. I smiled looking at this and seeing he didn't mean what he said.

I went upstairs and gave Derek a kiss and kissed Lea on her forehead making her smile. "Vallyk I have a surprise for you" he said and we walked outside and it was a car a Tesla and he my siblings.

"I know we all had a tragic fall out and I can't ask for more but my son who was with me and help me during the sad days I would cry even though you didn't know because you forgot about the tragic moment. But I love you and I need you back in my life son" he said and I gave him another hug. "I love you all" I said and Derek came out with the babies.

Kaden made a stink face and we all laughed, he hid behind Derek leg now really meeting family like that. That's when everyone ran to the babies and admired them.

Ariana came with her other kids just pulling up and we all went inside and relax.

5 years later

So like Kaden a year so 6 now and Lea was like still in her months so she 5 right? And the twins are like um 3? Idk I'm bad at math ya😭 and Derek and vallyk grown ASF now. Vallyk 21 and Derek 22.

Vallyk

I was walking with my dad to a spot he said was good on the beach. I started to feel a good breezy and snuggled on my dad's arm and he smiled. I walked to see a lot of people and I started to get curious.

As we got closer I noticed it was Derek whole family and my whole family just there smiling at me. My dad walk me in the middle of them and I turned around looking at ahiella and Brandon.

"What's going on?" I said "that's going on" ahiella said pointing behind me and Brandon pointed too. I turned around to see Derek on his knees with a ring a ring!!!!!!!!.

"THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING STOP" I said crying my eyes out pacing back and Fourth jumping in excitement "vallyk" he said laughing "would you marry me" he said and I cried and I looked at him in the eyes and nodded my head hard. "YES YES YES!!!" I said and I was shaking as he put the wrong on.

I jumped on him and started kissing. "Got off of mommy" Kaden said and he crossed his arms and pouted. "We started to laugh and he rolled his eyes "nothing funny assholes" he said and I stared at him. "Don't get pop in your mouth say sorry" I said and he did and then stomped off somewhere but we wasn't far and ahiella Ricky laughed and chased him.

Derek

Me and vallyk had our wedding a few weeks later and I was happy with him this ring would never come off and he would never leave me. We are attached if I fall he falls out kids are attached as well they come before anything. I love our kids even Kaden and I love vallyk and I would never lose any of them ever. This what I always wanted.

I went into the room with vallyk who was with the kids on the bed and I got in with them. We played a movie and relaxed and comforter each other.

I wanted to moment for life...

THE END FOR NOW
_______________________________________

HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY THIS BOOK IS DONE😭😭 FINALLY I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT THIS WAS FUNNY. STREAM NICKI MINAJ STREAM CARDI STREAM LATTO STREAM DOJA CAT STREAM MEGAN.

"bitch I love my butta, my butta love me aye" JSNDNDNDNRNRJRJJTJTJT GOODBYE UNTIL toxic 2😋