17

*1 year*

Vallyk

I'm 17 derek is 18 now illegal and grow to do what he wants but he still mines of course. "Derek I love you" I said "Fuck you" he said I grabbed by his hair tightly "owwe owwww alright I love you vallyk" he said now begging for me to let go, "alright then" I said letting go.

He picked me up and we made out. "Now let's get ready for mattia birthday party" derek said.

I went to the bathroom and changed into a sweater that would show my stomach when I lift my arms so basically a type crop top sweater and ripped black jeans.

Derek wore ripped denim pants and a white v neck and a grey unzipped hoodie.

*Time skip to the party*

I ran inside and saw angel and kobe we all hugged. "WE NEED TO LINK SOON" kobe yelled. The music was loud and the place with the inside smelt like weed liquor and other shit

"BET" i said, from there I walked around the place. I went upstairs to and there was ppl here but it was very chill ppl on their phones sitting and leaning on the walls talking the chill area tbh while everyone downstairs just lose their minds.

"Hey shawty" a boy said grabbing me. I turned around and this boy was like fine ASF. Even tho me and derek was dating or like step-bros with benefits I couldn't resist. "Hey" I said blushing. "Stay here I'ma go downstairs and get some drinks" I said he nodded looking up and down at me. I went into the kitchen and saw derek, kobe and mattia. "YOOO VALLYK" mattia yelled "what what!?" I said questionably in a rush. "What you in a rush for?" Derek said "ummm nothing I just want drinks" I said.

"Alright" he said shrugging his shoulders like he don't care but his eyes staring at me as I took shots. "Alright alright" he said after I took my 7th shot. "NooOooOo I want more" I said in my drunkly voice.

"Go party no more drinks plus me and mattia and kobe staying here until the party done or when we wanna leave, so yeah no more" he said "I scoffed and walked out. I got upstairs "what's your name?" The boy asked "vallyk, yours".

"Dylan" he said, he came closer to me and picked me up bringing me into a room. We started kissing it felt so good. We took off our shirts and pants just in our under wears. He out his hands on my ass and deep in the kiss.

Derek

I got worried vallyk walked off mad and he was drunk only the Lord know what he's doing. "I'ma go check on vallyk" I said trying to get out fast as possible. "Alright we'll be here" kobe said. I walked around and asked for vallyk.

I saw mike "yo bro you know where vallyk is?" I asked "nah bruh haven't say him this whole time" he said shouting a bit bc of the loud music and crowd and kept dancing with a group.
I went upstairs and looked in rooms. It was so chill up there I'ma tell mattia and kobe it's a vibe up here and chilled.

Ppl would just sitting conversating and sipping there drinks laugh and shit it was a vibe. I heard moaning from this one room. I had to check regardless. I open the door and dropped my drink and phone. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I said causing the people to look at me and mattia and kobe to run upstairs with angel dumbass surprisingly.

"Dam" angel said causing them to laugh. "I-" vallyk said not knowing what to say. "Let's go" I said to the boys  "what about vallyk?" Kobe said "he wanna do this shit he'll find his way home and shit that's on him" I said. "We can't leave him alone what if he gets-" mattia was cutted off "I SAID HE'LL BE FINE" I now grabbed him by the throat, he nodded.

"Derek wait" vallyk said grabbing my arm, "nigga get the Fuck off of me" I said with a mean smirk laughing a little. He frowned but I didn't care.
_______________________________________
SORRY YA I BEEN BUSY AND TOOK A LIL BREAK😭 BUT HERE'S YA UPDATE I'M SO SORRY ENJOY 😩. BDB OUT CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK.