22.

*at the house*

Vallyk

I pulled up in the driveway and immediately rush inside the house. I was crying because what he said, "you could die for all I care" something like that and it hurt me because he was there's when I needed him, he was there to tell me to stop, he made me feel loved.

I walk up to his door and it was locked, "derek let me in please" I said "no Fuck you vallyk I don't want nothing to do with you" yelled through the door. "Derek I-" I was cut off bye him opening the door and pushing me

"I said go away" he then closed the door and lock it again, I heard crying and it just made me feel worse then ever.

It's always you vallyk.

Why are you so dumb.

Just end yourself you mistake.

Your mother wants nothing to do with you.

Your a waste of space in Everyone life's.

You deserved to get rape.

I started to cry as the thoughts kept going, I got back into the car and drove to mikes house.

I rung the door bell and he answered, "what do you want val, I can't be on your side this time" he said annoyed. "I know I know I just wanted to let you know I love you and I'll watch over you" I said then hugging him then kissing him on the cheek.

I drove to everyone else's house and said the same thing, I went back home and went to derek door. "Hey Derek I know you mad at me" I said laughing a little but still crying "but I love you no matter what... Goodbye" I said then going downstairs.

Derek

Vallyk was trying his best but it wasn't enough, the last time was because he was drunk so I can't blame him but now I'm done with him but he will always be the love of my life.

I kinda regret what I said because if he was to die I wouldn't know how to handle that I'm no one without him. I had a lot of movement but I didn't care.

My phone started ringing and it was mike well the groupchat. I picked up and join the FaceTime.

Mattia: yo derek vallyk acting weird asf

Mike: right he just pull up on us saying he loves us and he'll watch over us.

Larray: I mean I love him too... But the watch part is scaring me.

Me: I don't know bruh I'm not talking to him right now, I love him though.

Kobe: should I call vallyk?

Ale: didn't you do enough?

Me: right

Kobe: your one to talk Mr. Kidnapper then let your friend rape him.

Brady: alright alright ya not too much.

Mauricio: ya so extra.

The call ended and I sat back and chilled.

After a while I got up and Mike text me about a party so I got dress and left my room. I looked at vallyk who was on thr couch writing something. He looked at me and smile and I just look away.

*Time skip*

I got to the party and chill while the boys had fun so many girls and boys was tryna hit on me but vallyk is my main priority no matter what.

"Bro just have fun stop thinking about him" mattia said putting his arm about my neck "I know tia but I love him I feel alone when we are Departed" I said looking at him. "Just don't worry right now, well actually do because he's acting weird but this time at this party I want you to have fun you could leave in 10 minutes I'll drive you home" he said kissing my forehead then going back to party.

Ugh I'ma do it but that can wait, I took out my phone and scroll to see the fight that I had in the movies and vallyk tryna fight was on tiktokroom.

I swear the comments are the best well at least my fanpages and his. I saw another ship edit and I tear up a bit. I can't be without him, he's was always there for me when I needed him the most.

"Tia I wanna go home now" I said looking down "alright come on". We got into the car and drove to my house, I walked up to the door and Open it and there was a paper on the floor.

I ignore it for now and went up stairs, mattia saw a blood trail leading to vallyk room. walk to vallyk room and opened the door.

What I'm seeing right now would be unforgettable, I dropped to the floor and cry my eyes out while mattia help him. The pain is getting worse now my lover is probably dead now because of me I blame myself for this. I can't believe it like the shit that's going through me right now is hurting me so bad.

I got myself together enough to call the ambulance and they came 3 minutes later and but him on the stretcher and put the oxygen mask on.

"Can I ride with ya" I asked "what are you to him" the lady asked "his boyfriend" I said "get on" she said.

Mattia followed us driving his car.

*Time skip*

We got there and we had to sit in the waiting room, I started to cry in mattia chest. He hugged me and started crying aswell, "derek I'm scared what if he doesn't survive" mattia said as tears slipped down his cheeks.

"I don't tia he's the only one that helped me when I needed it, I can't live without him" I said sobbing now.

*2 hours later*

Mattia called the boys and they came and hugged us as they cry too. I looked up to see a lady coming to us.

"H-hey sir he..."

Tbc😁😁
_______________________________________
HEHEHEHEHEHE I could plot twist it but Idk😁 anyways enjoy bozos.