➒ If I tear all his clothes

Start from the beginning

   "Never mind. I know how. Just, act nervous alright."

   "Oh, I am nervous, no need to act."

   "Got your knife and gun?" I ask, he nods. "Alright, let's see how the anti-christ dances."

   We walk to the guards, trying to walk right past them but we get stopped.

   "Step back. I've never seen your faces around here."

   "I have an appointment with Loki Odinson. I have a new recruit." I jerk my face at Peter, who looks a little too nervous than I asked.

   "Mr. Odinson is not back yet, you'll have to wait in his room. He did tell you where you need to go right?"

   "..." He didn't.

   "Unless you can tell me where his office is, you're an imposter to our religion."

   I recall Loki saying something in the past. Kind of mocking his own idea. Having a club cult for Satanists while being an atheist is such a Loki thing to do.

   "As above, so below. I think I'm gonna put a neon sign of these quotes in the club. Curious kids and worshippers will come sinning, and I will get the money for  that cabin you wanted." He said it to me a few years back.

   "The basement."

   The guard takes another good look at me.

   "I am Mr. Odinson's business partner. So you might not have seen me too often, but my friend. Chuck... here."

   Peter as Chuck looks at me with my weird name choice.

   "Is my new recruit. He's from a very strict catholic wealthy family, and he wants to be set free, he wants a membership, for life. So are you going to let us in or not?"

   The guard curls his lips at me. "Fine. Get in there."

   We walk past them and Peter looks at me wondrously. Then we are blinded by the lights from all the neons and loud songs. The neon of an upside-down cross, texts saying As above so below, My Lucifer is lonely and others.

   As someone who God has abandoned and Lucifer puts one of his demons in my brain. I have mixed feelings about this whole place. I wanna kill everyone in here.

   "(Y/n), this place makes me wanna die more than I already am."

   "Stop talking about wanting to die when I am wanting to kill someone, Pete. I know I don't want to kill you, but I tend to lose my shit daily."

   We walk away from the dancing people, they're one step away from fucking right now. I quickly get us to the stairs leading down to the basement.

   "We'll get in there, I'll find a place for you to hide and wait for Loki to come. Once I get my answer about my father, you can shoot him."

   "Alright."

   I look at him confusedly. He isn't the type to just want to put a bullet in someone's head.

   "I thought you'd prefer if I do it. Sure you wanna get your hand bloody?"

   "He manipulated and hurt you. I'll never allow that to happen to you again, I'll blow his brain out myself." He says sternly.

   His dedication to his obsession over me warms me up somehow. Knowing someone is willing to take care of you without any favors is new to me, and I like it.

   We reach the door.

   "Anyhow. We can't get his body out, so we'll make it look like a suicide. Shoot him in his right temple."

   "Noted."

   We get inside, his office is fancy and full of paperwork. I'm curious about this whole thing.

   "Pete, you hide inside the bathroom. When I start asking him about my father, you come out with the gun, okay?"

   "Sure." Peter walks inside the bathroom.

   I sit down at his desk. Waiting, I take a look at his computer.

   Password.

   Ugh... me?

   I type my name down and get access to his computer. Seems Peter wasn't my first stalker. I look through stuff, nothing interesting, bills and paperwork.

   Then I stumble into an email he sent. Regarding the well-being of... me. Why is it always me? Who even the fuck am I?

    Miss (Y/n) Stark is still serving. She has stopped showing interest in finding out where her father is. But she's been keeping things from me.

   I know it will deeply concern you. So I take the matter into my own hands to dedicate this week to make sure Miss Stark is still under our control. I Will report back to you.

   Loki.

   To: Sir Thanos.

   Now, who the fuck is that?

   A blade is put under my throat with laughter, I freeze and my blood starts to boil yet again. I need to kill, not being killed, damn it.

   Peter gets drag out of the bathroom by a girl. Another blade under his throat as well. That girl laughs maniacally.

   "Finally a chance to meet you. The infamous (Y/n) Stark, first-ever trained psychopath. What a pleasure." She says, her green eyes are wide and powerful.

   "Get that knife off him. He doesn't have anything to do with this."

   "Hey Pietro, I think we have a broken psychopath here. She's got a boyfriend." She laughs, and the guy with his knife on me laughs back as if it's the funniest thing on earth.

   "He's not my boyfriend. He's an innocent."

   "Oh, we love killing those," Pietro whispers to me.

   "Just get to the fucking point. Where is Loki, and who the hell are you guys?" I look at them, like I'm fearless. Which I could actually be if it wasn't for the fact that the girl's knife is too close to Peter's neck.

   "You clearly know nothing, just like Loki said." She laughs.

   "Know what?"

   She drags out a long exhale of disappointment.

   "You're not the only psycho Loki trained to kill, honey."

   "...what?"

   She widens her greenish eyes at me with full insanity.

   "Let's just start with names. I'm Wanda, that's Pietro. And we're the Maximoff twins." She smiles.