Chapter 9: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Zhao Chengjun left without looking back. After he walked away, others also followed through.

Zhao Zixun smirked at Tang Shishi and then, quickly dashed after Zhao Chengjun. Later, Tongxiu looked at Tang Shishi meaningfully and eventually smiled, "Miss Tang has good fortune, Wangye rarely praises others. Miss has made a great contribution today."

Tang Shishi was even more at a loss with what she said, Jing Wang was actually complimenting her? After Tongxiu finished commenting, regardless of the expressions of the people around, she bowed her head and walked into the hall. After the people of the mansion left the scene, Feng Momo walked up to Tang Shishi and patted Tang Shishi's hand with a happy face.

"Well done."

Tang Shishi was puzzled, "Huh?"

Feng Momo could not help but laugh at her. She looked at Tang Shishi as though she was looking at a priceless jade, "Momo doesn't dote on you in vain, knows how to put the overall situation into consideration and take care of your peers. That's the right way. Although all of you were selected from the same group, you must work together to advance or retreat when you are outside. After I leave, only ten of you are left to depend on each other. You should help each other and support each other like sisters."

When Feng Momo finished, she gave Ren Yujun a death stare, "Tang Shishi helped you a lot today, and you falsely accused her of bullying you. Why don't you come up to apologize to Tang Shishi?"

Ren Yujun's face was extremely ugly. After being pushed discreetly by someone, she reluctantly stepped forward, "Thank you, Miss Tang."

After listening for half a day, Tang Shishi can be considered understood the meaning behind it. It turned out that Prince Jing, Tongxiu Gugu, and Feng Momo all thought that Tang Shishi had discovered that Ren Yujun's dress was not appropriate, and she deliberately poured the wine on purpose? Let heaven be my witness, she knew nothing about it, she was simply bullying them.

No wonder Prince Jing said that she was smart. Tang Shishi was too embarrassed to admit it. In fact, Prince Jing misunderstood her. She was not playing smart and was not covering Ren Yujun up. She really just wanted to harm her.

And Feng Momo uphold Tang Shishi and kept telling the beauties to set Tang Shishi as an example. Zhou Shunhua lowered her head and listened to the teachings, Ren Yujun bit her lip, and Ji Xinxian looked around and lowered her head obediently.

Feng Momo severely reprimanded them, and said with a stone face, "Look at all of you, and then look at Tang Shishi. No wonder she can get ahead and you all can't. Every one of you is an idiot. In the future, you should learn more from Tang Shishi. Don't be fooled by others and use yourself against your peers. What happened today is not allowed to happen again, understand?"

The beauties bowed their heads and responded feebly, "Yes."

"All right, let's clear out, and be smarter in the future." Feng Momo retreated with a cold face. After the beauties retreated in twos and threes, Feng Momo clasped Tang Shishi's hand and led her to a secluded area.

Feng Momo sized up Tang Shishi with a genuine smile. She patted Tang Shishi's hand and said, "You did well today."

Tang Shishi smiled with a guilty conscience, and said docilely, "It's Momo who taught me well."

"You can lead a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. I'm just a servant. I can only teach you the daily etiquettes. How can I teach you to be rich for a longer time?" Feng Momo looked at Tang Shishi with profound meaning and said, "Wealthy is very different from others, it overflows with wealth and honor. It depends on whether you have the courage to fight. At first, I was worried that you were too hasty, but looking at your actions today, one more will make it thicker, and one point less will make it lighter. You seem to have a very good sense of propriety. It turns out that I was worrying too much before."