Iida's need for vengance

...

"Leave before I make you my enemy" Stain hissed.
a bead of sweat rolled down midoriya's forehead as he came up with a quick solution.

"IIDA!
you have to stop!" Midoriya shouted.

"that voice...
midoriya!?" Iida screamed in dismay.

Midoriya gritted his teeth, "Iida, you can't do this.
not only is it illegal but if i'm speaking honestly, you aren't strong enough to take down stain"

"I'm not here to take down a stain, I'm here to kill him.
I don't care if it's illegal!
He left permanent damage to my brother!
and what do you know about what's illegal or legal, you're a villain yourself!"
he screamed.

Midoriya pressed send location to a very specific person as he continued to talk with iida.
He stepped up, in front of the stain and held both his hands out in a defencive position.

"iida.
you want to be a hero don't you!?
this isn't the way of a hero!"

"You wanted to be a hero too but look at you, working with the league!
At least I'm doing something noble and for a good cause!
you killed innocents for no reason!"

midoriya groaned, "iida murder is never noble no matter the circumstance.
and you need to calm down now.
don't make me use my quirk, the league is attacking right now and your stopping the main plan fro-"
"NO!"

iida went charging at midoriya and stains at once.
stain shoved midoriya out of the way and held out his sword, ready to attack iida.

Iida was coming in fast, it didn't look like anything could stop him...
and with how fast he was going, all it would take is for stain just to hold his sword in his direction to cleanly cut his body in half.
things were going bad, panic surged midoriya as he went to activate his quirk.

but, before he could even do that...
ice covered the ground and walls, freezing iida right in his spot right before he could reach stain.

He was only inches away from the blade.
Midoriya looked back in surprise, "you're here!"

"Of course I am, you expected me to delay?" Todoroki replied as he sighed a frosty breath.

iida was struggling through the ice as stain put his sword down.
"todoroki!? you're working with the league!?

you're a traitor!?'' Iida screamed.
midoriya, stain, and todoroki collectively sighed.

"no"

"what...?"

"Let me explain what's going on here, Iida," Midoriya began.
He pulled off his mask and walked up to iida.

"I was framed.
Shochan knew I was.
so do the police and detective tsukauchi.
If you don't believe me, we can go to the station together after this event goes down.
he'll prove my innocence right in front of you.
now...

stain being here might leave you skeptical but he isn't a villain.
He's a vigilante, he wants to take down the league like I do.
I understand you're mad at him for what he did to your brother but honestly that was the second best option I could come  with to leave his life spared.
iida, your brother was going to be killed.
that would've been worse, i had to convince stain not to.

He agreed to only leave him paralyzed from the waist down. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him entirely but that's just how it is."
Midoriya leaned in close and began to whisper, he whispered too low for stain to be able to hear what he was saying anymore.

"I'll save your brother with my quirk after this goes down, I need to take the league down first.
Do you understand?"

iida's eyes widened as he processed everything that was just said to him, "really?" he whispered back.
Midoriya nodded his head and stepped back.