Moving on

...
"Oh well" Midoriya thought to himself.

______________________________________

"I can't believe Midoriya really betrayed us like that..." Kirishima began as he sat down.

"Yeah I know...
I guess he took 'being friends with villains's too literal..." Kaminari sighed.

"It's disappointing really, I almost can't believe it...
But you can't deny spitting footage" Sero added.

Bakugo's and Todoroki's eyes twitched as they overheard the conversation.
The entire class was talking about it.

But, they really couldn't do anything at the moment.
They didn't have anything to prove Midoriya's innocence and most people would trust a recorded video over something an apologist would say.

"Who would've known the class's ball of sunshine was actually a ball of evil" Ashido began a conversation with her clique of friends.

"Yeah, it's sad"

"Wait, but don't you think this is a wee bit.
I don't know, weird?
Like think about it.
Why would the league post videos of Midoriya's killing all over Japan?
If he was apart of the league with stain, they would've benefitted with him actually being at UA rather an exposing him.

It doesn't make sense" Yaoyorozu spoke up.

"I agree, I thought about it for a while and it just didn't make sense in my head either" Uraraka sighed.

"I feel bad for him, what if he's being framed.
It's a possibility"

"Not like we can do anything"

______________________________________

Midoriya sat at his base, thoughts rushed through his head as he thought of scenarios that may or may not be possible.

"What if AFO altered my quirk to make it that i think I have no backlash after saying a command like that but it's actually a fake feeling so that I'll abuse my power and have it all snap back at me at once when he decides...?

That's a very likely possibility, considering the type of person AFO is...

So I need to be cautious on how much I use my quirk...
The last thing I want is for the big reveal to happen when I finally take him and the league down and he decides to let everything snap back at me like a rubber band that's been stretched for too long...
I-"
Midoriya was cut off when his phone went off.
It was his actual phone.

It was from AFO, they had exchanged numbers before leaving.

Midoriya picked it up, "hello?"

"Could you come to base?
We have to do some planning"

"Alright, be there in a minute"

Midoriya ended the phone call as he took a deep breath, "okay izuku.
Time for the act.
We can't slip up and show how nervous we are.

Alright.
Acting time.
Mhm..."

Midoriya went invisible as he used his quirk to speed up and go to base.
When be made it to the base he went back to normal.

We walked in.

"You came in fast..." Shigaraki grumbled.

"I didn't get to make it that far before you all called again, I still can't remove this weird bracelet after all" Midoriya chuckled as he flashed the quirk canceller.

"That's not what matters.
Anyways, we know how smart you are and so we wanted your opinions on our plans.
So take a seat" AFO said.

Midoriya grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Our plan is to kill all might so we can cause chaos all over Japan, without a symbol of peace people don't know what to do.

Now, we plan to kidnap some people from class A in an incoming camp trip.
This camp is far from the mainland and the only heroes there will be the staff.

We'll kidnap a couple students and use them as bait for all might to come in.

Once he tries to rescue them, I come in and kill him.
How does that sound?" AFO asked.

"They're being serious, I can't mess around"
"Hmm, how do you know the camp location isn't given to emergency heroes that live in the area?
What if there's an emergency button at the camp that shoots up a security system like UA's that doesn't let anyone enter or escape.

Not only would you all be trapped, you'd have to deal with the wrath of the staff and heroes." Midoriya said.

"I didn't take those possibilities into consideration...
Hm.
Next week, the students of class A will have to work with heroes.
It'll be an internship.

Why don't we kidnap them from there during a grand attack on Japan, all might won't have a choice but to try and rescue them"

"Eehhh
I'm not too sure about this one either, your first plan was the better option compared to this one.
In the city, there are hundreds of heroes.
Even if the class were to get split up from their individual mentors, there are still enough heroes around to keep them safe.
Even if you had a grand attack" Midoriya sighed.

"I felt the same way, hm so attacking during the camp trip is the better option.
That's good, it gives us more than enough time to prepare

It's a month away after all" AFO grinned from behind the computer screen.

"I guess so, but you also have to prepare back up plans if your original plan doesn't work.
Think about it-
There are so many things to consider.

Nezu, is smart.
I'd say just as smart as I am.

What if he knew that villains would somehow get their hands on some information on the school since all might is teaching there for the first time ever and planted some false information on purpose?
For all you know, that camp location could be a trap to lead you all to getting stuck in tartarus"

The league stared at Midoriya In surprise, that wasn't at all considered.
And he wasn't wrong, Nezu was definitely smart...

"Hm, then I have an idea"

Midoriya furrowed his brows, "and what could that be?"

"Why don't we attack them during their internship week and install a tracker on whoever we find.

That way we can't get the wrong location"

(Sorry for the shorter chapter, I've been busy!
I feel bad-

But don't worry!
A longer chapter will come out next!)