2 faced

...

"I, izuku Midoriya, accept your offer" Midoriya said blatantly.

"Well I'd have to admit this is the last thing I'd expect from someone who always seemed to be sick with hero syndrome.

But I'm also not an idiot to just listen to whatever you say.
So, you'll have to pass a test" AFO replied.

"I mean, I expected that.
Villains don't find it easy to trust other villains too quick, especially when it's a villain like me who pretended to be a hero to take advantage of everyone.

But so be it, what's the test?" Midoriya sighed.

"A simple test really, kill an innocent right infront of me." AFO chuckled.

"Is that it?
Really?
Honestly would've expected more but if that's it then let's get this over with" Midoriya grinned as he got off the metal bed.

"It's easy to you?"

"It's the easiest thing to do, it's cleaning up the mess that gets annoying." Midoriya replied.

"Well then, let's see if you can stay true to your word.
Follow me"

Midoriya followed AFO through the lab and ended up in a completely cement room with a single hostage inside.

"How would you like to kill her?
I have an assortment of weapons"

"I trained myself with a knife so that would be nice"
AFO grabbed a knife and handed it to Midoriya.

Midoriya approached the victim, he released a loud sigh as he got the stab over with and killed her.
He turned back to AFO, "okay?
Done?
Is that all you really wanted?"

"Huh so you weren't lying.
I guess I can hold up to my side of the deal then.
Come with me"
Midoriya nodded his head as he placed the bloody knife on a counter and followed AFO to the lab.

"You see OFA has a justice like nature and typically doesn't let my quirk do its job.
So I'm going to let you keep it since you're now on our side"
AFO explained as he put his hand on Midoriya's head once more.

Midoriya felt as if the inside of his head was being torn, it hurt like hell.
He winced a bit as AFO finished the job.

"Now you should be able to use your quirk all you like without the draw back.
This also means now you aren't going to die when you're 17" AFO said as he backed up.

"Mhm, that's nice I guess.
I didn't mind dying at 17 though.

Once I rule Japan what's the point in living anymore you know?

Oh well, not that I mind I guess.
Now what?" Midoriya asked.

"Well, you can return to the main base.
This base is for me specifically.
At the end of the day you can return to your own base since league members typically do that" AFO replied as he pressed a button.

Shortly kurogiri's warp gate appeared and Midoriya was able to leave.

"For someone who I thought was going to be difficult to convince he killed that woman so easily and swiftly.

But then again, I do have set in precautions if he ever does decide to betray me"

______________________________________

Midoriya reappeared In the league's base.
He surprised them all.

"How are you up and about!?" Shigaraki screamed.
However AFO quickly cleared up all the confusion.