The man gave Rima the little white kitten, which Rima immediately snuggled against her cheek. After a moment of reuniting, Rima looked up to the man with thankful eyes.

   "Thank you Shu-san! Thank you so much!"

   "There's no need to thank me, Rima-chan... I'll always be happy to help a friend of Kaneki-kun's..."Shu said rubbing Rima's head lightly.

   Rima turned her wide eyes back to the man - Shu as he said and she remembered - was a close friend - a close ghoul friend! Not that it was shocking. Rima was friends with Kaneki - who appears from her memories as a ghoul too. But that still didn't answer her last question. Who was Kaneki Ken to Rima?

   From her memories, Kaneki Ken was someone that she was always with, someone she would go to in a time of trouble. Rima had a feeling that he was a big part of her life before.

   That's why she would do anything to figure out who he was. Without knowing Kaneki Ken, Rima won't know who she really was before. And without knowing who she really was, she couldn't go back to Sasaki and the others.

   "So you remember me, no?"Shu asked with a smirk.

   Rima shivered as she looked into his eyes,"Y-yes. Y-you found Shiro-chan..."Rima mumbled.

   Shu nodded,"Why yes. I remember that little runt. You were always so fond of it because it reminded you of... Kaneki-kun..."

   Rima felt mixed emotions well up in her chest, she finally found someone who knew her personally from before. Someone who could help her piece her life back together. Someone who could help her fix herself so she could return back to everyone... but she also found someone who wants to rip her into pieces while stuffing his mouth with her fingers and toes.

   What luck Rima has...

   At Re Cafe...

   Touka sat at the counter bar, her chin resting on her knuckles as she watched Yomo dry off a glass cup. It was a few hours after Re Cafe had closed for the day - probably around 3 or 4 in the morning - and they were now just cleaning up a few things here and there to get just get ready for the customers.

   "I don't know Yomo-san... something feels wrong. That's boy, she seemed anxious when she asked about them...."Touka mumbled.

   Yomo looked over at Touka as he put the glass in its place by the others,"Maybe it was like she said, they were late for a meeting and they left before she got there to retrieve them..."

   Touka shook her head,"I don't know..."She mumbled, remembering back to yesterday.

   "Thank you! Come again please!"Touka smiled and waved to the costumers as they left before turning back to their table, picking of their plates of half eaten sandwiches and empty glasses of drinks.

   "How could they even eat that stuff..."She mumbled turning in place to start her walk to the back of the cafe. As she walked past the entrance door she heard the bell above the door ring and a pair of frantic feet run into the shop. Touka smiled and faced the new customers.

   "Welcome to Re Cafe, how may I help you-"

   "S-sorry, but have you seen a young girl with blue eyes and a young man with white and black hair today?"The young green haired man interrupted, as he nervously looked around the small cafe.

   Touka frowned slightly. Those descriptions fit Rima and Sasaki. Was something wrong?

   "Ah yes. They were in here a few hours ago."Touka answered,"They left around 4. Why?"

   The boy nervous played with his fingers,"U-uh, t-they're late for an i-important meeting!"

  Touka blinked a few times,"Oh. Well like I said, they left a few hours ago."

   "Do you know which way they went when they left!?"

   "Um, to the right. They said they wanted to walk a little bit before they took a cab..."Touka provided,"I'm sorry that's all I know though."

   The boy nodded,"Thank you for your help!"And then he turned around and ran out of the cafe, pulling his phone out and quickly dialing a number. Touka watched with furrowed brows as he disappeared behind the cafe's front windows.

   Touka glared at the counter top,"Somethings wrong and I know it."Touka declared, standing up from her stool and starting her way to the back of the cafe. Yomo looked her with serious eyes.

   "Where are you going?"

   "I'm going out. I'll be back before my shift."Was Touka's reply...