21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.

Start from the beginning

However, they were successful in persuading her telling how unsafe these court trials can be especially with the presence of the media.

Seeing the commotion outside the courthouse Aadya understood what they were speaking about.

"Apologies ma'am, I was instructed to guide you to the courtroom and protect you from the media," said Alejandro and coming out of the car he opened the car door for Aadya.

Aadya found it a little weird when he called her Ma'am. She is just a normal girl.

She again did a little prayer for Abhimanyu and wearing dark sunglasses she came out of the car.

The attention of the media quickly shifted to Aadya who came out of the Silver Mercedes-Benz.

In a simple dark blue t-shirt with a long navy blue coat and white pants she was looking refreshed. Her dark black hair was in a sleek ponytail. She was looking like a young sweet girl who had recently found her first love, not like a girl who was attending a hearing of her brother's case.

Aadya knew that the best way to handle any situation is with calm and tranquility. The anxiousness will take her nowhere and would only increase her stress. So it is better to relax and leave everything to god.

Moreover the anxiousness will reflect on her face and the media's camera will surely record her worry. Hence leaving the anxiety and worry behind she came out of the car with confidence and conviction.

She had done whatever she could do, now it's time to wait and see what happens next.

All the reporters and journalists gathered around her with their microphones and cameras and started asking her questions one after another.

"Ms. Kumar, are you nervous about the verdict on your brother's case?" asked a reporter.

"Ms. Kumar, how do you feel about your brother being the main culprit of the scam scandal? "

"Ma'am, Is there anything you would like to tell the public? "

Aadya ignored every question fired on her.

The dark sunglasses were hiding the emotions in her eyes however the people around her could feel the aura she was reflecting. They were astonished to see how confident she was looking as if she knew the verdict will be in their favour. Her body language was reflecting positivity.

She was not panicking or getting nervous by the media attention in contrast she was calm and collected. Her aura was of serenity and self assurance. The media was impressed with her.

Alejandro walked next to Aadya with one arm around her shoulder protecting her and another arm blocking the cameras and microphones to clear a path for her.

Seeing how confident Aadya was looking, a scoff came out from the crowd and one of the senior reporters asked a taunting question to her, loudly gaining the attention of everyone.

"Look at the sister of con man. So proud and confident. Ms. Kumar aren't you ashamed of the deeds of your family, your brother!?" he taunted.

Like any other profession, the media industry also has some or more reporters who don't dig for the news but for the controversy and spicy news headlines.

The notorious senior journalist was sure that he had hit a nerve when hearing his comment Aadya halted on her steps.

"Maybe she herself is involved in the scam. Look at her how confident she is looking. Police should investigate her also. After all she is his sister, how could she not know about his malpractices! " mocked another journalist trying to get a reaction from her.