第9章

+++

+++

Jungkook and taehyung ate their dinner in a awkward silence. Jungkook washed the dishes and went to his room.

"hah I'm tired... oh it's still raining"
Jungkook changed into his pjs and went to sleep, but he couldn't. There were some noises coming from older's room, Jungkook got worried why taehyung is awake at this hour.

Jungkook slowly tip toe to taehyungs room and put his eat against the door to hear what's happening to older.

Jungkook widened eyes of what he heard, taehyung was crying?. There were sniffing sounds coming from taehyungs room. Jungkook knocked few times but still sniffing sounds wont stopped so he just slowly twisted the door knob and peaked inside.

The room was dark and only thunderstorm light coming from window after every few seconds. Jungkook looked at olders body, he went close to him and he touched taehyung arms his whole body was trembling. Younger understood it's a nightmare so he started to shaked older's body. Taehyung opened his eyes and jungkook quickly hugged the older.

Taehyung warped his hands around Jungkook and cried in his shoulder, Jungkook gently patted on Taehyungs back making him feel safe and comfortable in his embrace.

Again thunderstorm sound made taehyung's body tremble even more. Jungkook understood that older is scared from thunderstorm. After a while taehyung just rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder and slept on it.

"Taehyung..?"
Jungkook called in a lower voice but no response came in return.

Jungkook slowly placed older's head on the pillow and slowly gave him the blanket. As soon Jungkook got up from older's bed taehyung grabbed younger's hand.

"Wha-"

"Stay"
Taehyung said, and pulled Jungkook on the bed.

Taehyung snuggled into jungkook's neck. Younger heart was beating so fast. He covered taehyung more with blanket and looked at him. The space between them was so small that their lips could touched with any slight movements.

Jungkook shut his eyes he could hear another heart beating so fast, it's taehyung. Jungkook slightly smiled and gently stroked taehyung's hairs from behind. Both were slept into eachother arms.

-

Usual sunlight came from the window. Both males sleeping into each other arms, their legs were tangled with each other. Jungkook was snuggled into taehyung's chest and a small smile appeared on his face. Taehyung hugged Jungkook in his sleep. A deep shade of pink were spread on the both of their cheeks.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly adjusting the light hugging tightly his pillow?-. He than realised who was he hugging. older gasped and pushed Jungkook from the bed making younger groaned in pain.

"Aowe"
Jungkook groaned while rubbing his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ON MY BED?!"
Taehyung screamed.