"I'm sorry, you told me to stay-"
Jungkook was cut off my Taehyung.

"Bullshit!"
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook from his back and threw him outside of his room and slammed the door.

"meanie"
Jungkook almost cried sitting outside taehyung's room. Jungkook hold his butt and went to his room.

-

It's weekend so Jungkook as always doing nothing. it's been hours since taehyung didn't came from his room after he kicked out younger. Jungkook just layed on the couch and didn't realised that he slept there.

Taehyung came from behind he looked at jungkook was asleep. he went near to him and slowly admired him. Taehyung just sat there overthinking, Jungkook opened his eyes and saw a figure sitting on floor facing its back. He realised it's Taehyung. Younger quickly shut his eyes so older won't noticed him.

"Jungkook?.... are you sleeping?.."
Taehyung asked in lower tone as he turned his face towards Jungkook.

"I'm sorry... I made you sleep with me.. I ah didn't have any bad intentions.. I was just-"
Taehyung said while covered his eyes with his palms.

"Like you said, call me when you need something.. it's the same, you can call me whenever you're having a hard time."
Jungkook said with a warm smile.

"You weren't asleep?"
Taehyung asked with widened eyes.

"um I was.."
Jungkook said, a blush appeared on youngers cheeks.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch whilr taehyung was on the warm carpet floor facing his back. After a awkward silence taehyung spoke up.

"It's embarrassing but, can I come to you whenever those nightmares come?"
Taehyung turned around.

"Ah s-sure!"
Jungkook felt more embarrassed for stuttering and blushing all the time.

"Do have any plans today-"
Taehyung was cut off by door bell.

"I'll check"
Jungkook said while he pointed at himself.

Jungkook ran to open door, he opened and saw yoongi and jimin.
Jungkook mouth wide opened and hugged jimin.

"Oh kook"
Jimin laughed and hugged back.

"Hey bro"
Yoongi said, and gave high five to taehyung.

Jungkook and jimin also came from behind. Yoongi and taehyung started to talk while jimin started to teased Jungkook.

"Hey are you dating?"
Jimin asked in a teasing manner as he wiggled his brows.

"Noo!!"
Jungkook yelled, making other two males looking at him.

"Just joking, kookie"
Jimin said, and ran to jungkooks room Jungkook and jimin started play catch catch. (they are cute uwu)

"Sorry for not being here with you"
Yoongi apologised for not being there whenever taehyung had those nightmares.

"It's alright... Jungkook helped me yesterday"
Taehyung said, while his gaze was on his lap.

"Really? that's wonderful"
Yoongi smiled.

"Hey bro, you should tell him how do you feel"
Yoongi said, loud enough so only taehyung could hear. Taehyung just looked at his lap.

Meanwhile Jimin and jungkook in the room.

"I know you love him-"
Jimin teased.

"I DON'T LOVE HIM"
Jungkook yelled taking other two males attention who were in the living room.

Taehyung looked at yoongi with tears welling in his eyes.

"I- I think I got the a-answer"
Taehyung said while stuttering and grabbed his phone from coffee table.

"Taehyung..."
Yoongi sadly said.

"P-pizza sounds good?"
Taehyung looked at yoongi with teary eyes.

"Taehyung..."

"P-pepperoni?"

"TA-"
Yoongi was about to say something but taehyung called the pizza boy.

Jimin and jungkook came to living room and saw the situation, taehyung with teary eyes and yoongi with sad face. Taehyung quickly went to his room while he covered his face with his palms.

Jimin went near to yoongi and whispered about what happened. yoongi just gave him look of as usual. Obviously Jimin is now yoongi boyfriend so he knows what's happening with taehyung but he made promises with everyone to not to tell Jungkook no matter how much he's close to younger.

"What's going on?"
Jungkook worriedly asked.

Yoongi just smiled at him and shaked his head that nothing going on but still younger felt something is not okay.

Three males ate pizza without taehyung. They asked him to join but taehyung declined and said he's going sleep. after that Yoomin went to their apartment.

Jungkook sighed and decided to go to older's room. He knocked few times but he didn't opened.

"Taehyung, I want to-"

"Jungkook just fuck off"
Taehyung yelled from his room making Jungkook flinched.

-
woop 1134 words

Imagine this taekook in this book heh 😏