Introductions {1}

Start from the beginning

That reminded me, "Oh Wil, don't forget to wear your uniform. And send out a mass text to remind the others."

"I already did that, Sang. When I first got up actually. And I'm wearing mine. You don't forget that you have to actually wear it the right way" he goaded me.

I laughed at that because he knew me too well. I was determined to get away with wearing my uniform with some kind of difference; i hated looking exactly like everyone else.

The uniform was normal; black bottoms (skirts for girls--girls can't wear pants at all--and pants for boys) with black shoes, all black or all white socks, the shirt was a button down white dress shirt and everyone had to wear a black tie, both girls and boys.

We looked weird with everybody wearing the same thing all day everyday. I usually tried to add a colorful hairband or something but I used to always get caught by Principal Hendricks or Vice Principal McCoy.

"I'll wear it right," I assured Wil.

"Good cause you've got that 1's meeting today, remember? You can't have ISS and miss it."

Shoot.

I'd totally spaced that.

Grabbing my backpack after slipping black ballet flats on my feet, I raced down the stairs and grabbed a green apple to eat on my way to school. Twenty seconds later, I was out of the door with my phone still at my ear and sliding into the driver's seat of my jeep.

He was a hand me down but he ran beautifully and he got me from A to B.

"I'm in Tony now and I'll swing by to get you, unless you're catchin the bus?"

"I'm still at home, I had to help my sis out with some stuff too. Let me know when you get here."

With that, we hung up and I tossed the phone and my backpack into the passenger seat. Backing out of my driveway, I turned the radio on to 106.5 and then sang along with Ne-Yo's So Sick.

Even though I've never had a boyfriend, so therefore I've never gone through that whole break up thing, I still loved that song so much.

As I drove down the street, I saw a boy with fiery red hair looking at Tony (which was what I called my jeep duh) and I honked once while winking at him.

He was wearing a uniform so I was hoping I'd get to see him later. He was one mighty fine guy, I'll say that for sure.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It didn't take long at all to get to Wil's house. He stayed with his older sister Kayli since their dad was a drunk neither of them wanted to be near. For whatever reason, he wouldn't just move in with me though I insisted Bryan wouldn't mind him using his room.

"Sang? You alright? You kind of spaced for a minute there," he asked as I cut off the engine after pulling into my personal parking space in the student's lot.

I looked over at hearing the concern in Wil's voice. "I'm good, just thinking."

He looked at me seriously for a minute before accurately guessing "Bryan?"

I just nodded and reached around to grab my backpack for getting out of the jeep and slamming the door shut.

"Sang, he's just off to college. He's not dead, you know."

I rolled my eyes. Wil could say that, he didn't have to go home to an empty house--emotionally and physically speaking--everyday and tangle with memories like I did.

Sang's the 1: Introductions {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara