14)Ragini In Trouble

Let's begin....

Shiela:Ragana you are busy with nail polish here. You sister snatched away your husband. And look how relaxed you are?
Ragana looked at her nails which looked so pretty and smiles:mom she did not snatch my husband and firstly he is not my husband. Who gonna spend life with that psychopath. He would just killed me with the behaviour.
Shiela :though God sent you with the beautiful personality but why without brain?
Ragana:pray that for yourself mumma. I am going to office. Don't call me, I would be busy the entire day!

On the other side..

Ragini was doing a room service.
Where the guest was eyeing her. He had a broad smirk on his face.
She was cleaning a table.
When he intensionally moved rubbing himself on her back.
She turned.
While he acted unknown. She was angry but controlled herself.

Here Sanskar was ready to go to office since he have an important meeting.
Sanskar :everything is ready?
Vikas:yes except Mrs. Sanskar...
Sanskar smiles:Vikas you are becoming smart. Anyways sounds cool!
He moves out when he spots Ragini getting the lunch towards his room.
Sanskar:did I order for the lunch?
Ragini stood nervous as she followed what she did to him in 2 days.
Vikas:sir.. Mam got it for you I think.. But you have the meeting in half an hour and you should leave now!

Ragini pulled back the trolley and he holds it stopping it.
Sanskar:I'll have it and go.
Vikas:sir should I go or I should stay?
Sanskar:go have lunch..
He was about to go.
Sanskar:and avoid junk!

Ragini served food for him.
Sanskar looks at her:now i'll go in sometime. Did something change or not? I mean are you willing to go with me!
She did not answer.
Sanskar:can I have another plate?
Ragini gives him and he serves for her :at least have lunch with me. I hope you won't deny!
He placed the food plate on table.
And she was confused whether to sit or not.
For a while she is attracted to him. But she can't let herself distracted.

And she sits.
And he smiles and continues with the food:don't take me wrong, but Ragini.. I hope someone didn't note you. I mean I don't want you to be used by someone else for their own intention!
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:I would tell you directly without any suspense or spices. I and Anant used to be best friends in college.
She looks on.
Sanskar:we were attracted to same girl like other typical story. But soon we had a huge fight regarding this and later we found something as a shock and surprise that she had already had someone in her life. Though she is not in our lives. The grudges didn't end between us. So you should be careful to not fall on some trap.
She was silent.
Sanskar: i can assure you that he won't harm you. But I think he may know or may not know our relation.But It's my responsiblity to let you know that there could be a trap or may not aswell. He would be a good mentor to you, I know you have joined back his company. But sometimes he acts brainless.
Ragini:so what.. you are also brai.....
She stopped.. She realized what she was going to say.
He clutched the fork. She meant him as "Brainless"
Sanskar nods his head:okay forget it.. Just acknowledge the points I told.
She bends her head. Was it too rude to call him brainless.

Sanskar:okay now I will leave. And meet you very soon.
He forwards his hand for a shake hand.
She looks at him and doesn't even move her hands.
Sanskar :meeting would be in sometime. Rather thinking shaking hand or not. Later You should better think how would I have given a shake hand. Normal way or classy way?
She looks at him being annoyed and shakes her hand with him.
He smiles and moves but stops:if i was brainless. I wouldn't be handling a business and I wouldn't be here for you.
Ragini looks at him:then why do you listen brain for life partner.
Sanskar:Accha.. The inner voice we have are from brain.
He just keeps thinking about it.
While she looked at him. She told what she kept listening from others and the TV and movie.
Sanskar:I seriously had no idea that those voices are from brain.. Anyways. But I believe whatever you decide within yourself are the best thing you would do for yourself and I have decided...
Ragini was confused:what?!
Sanskar smiles:for the rest of my life....
Vikas inturrupts knocking over the door :sir we are late.
Sanskar passed him a look.

Sanskar turns to Ragini:for the rest of my life, I would assure you to give the equal importance as myself. That includes everything your consents, your life, your experiences,trust and understanding!
Vikas looks on and he blushed like if he was the girl with whom Sanskar is saying this. If he was really the one. He wouldn't think twice to surrender himself... Sorry if he was a girl right then he would surrender herself to him.

He moves from there followed by Vikas.
While Ragini stop with her smile. Damn this freaking Maheshwari was again playing with words. Initially she used to get annoyed but now?

Next day...
It was night..

Ragini was into servicing the room...
When someone just literally hugged pulling her behind.
It was the same guest who used eye on her.
She literally shouted but nobody could listen her.
And he just pushed her on to the bed.
And she was quick with her move to stand and move out of the room.
And she literally ran near the door to see it locked.
She was about to open. When he pinned her on the door.
"be mine" he told her with a smirk.
"I will mark you mine".
She placed her heels on his feet literally pressing and hurting him.
He winced but didn't leave her while she kept struggling.he just started move his hands on her body trying to kiss her.

She pushed him away with all her courage and slapped him on his face. She was so angry that she could rip him off.
He couldn't just digest that he got slapped and she again slaps him.
She opens the door and was about to move out but this was not enough for her still.. She turns and sees the trays with the pebbles which was kept for room presentation.
And she just grabbed it dropping all the pebbles and hit the tray like literally smashing it on his face. Where his nose and corner or lip started to bleed.

She ran out.. And reached the locker room and cried and looked at her hand which was having an intense shiver.

While with the fear of getting caught that particular guest makes a drama with the mananager. Which created a havoc and Vaishnavi herself had to come.
Guest:look at the bleeding. This is how you treat your guest. Pay and get beaten. She just stole my diamond ring worth 5 lakhs. Just because I asked her.. I am treated this way!
Vaishnavi:I am extremely sorry sir. There might besome misunderstanding. My staff won't do such things.
Guest :then do I look like mad that I would hurt myself. I don't know I want my ring back or else I know what to do... I'll call the police.
Vaishnavi:I'll solve this matter for you sir. Please don't call the police. (She turns to manager) Who was at the duty?
Manager:Ragini.
She stood stunned listening the name for a moment.
Vaishnavi:call her.

Vaishnavi:Ragini. Did you steal his diamond ring?
Ragini:no mam.
She was been literally in tears.
Ragini:he tried to force..
While that guest:look at my condition. I am not gonna spare her. For the information I already called the police!
Ragini:you have tried to force yourself on me.
Guest:oh now blame on me? If this is true. There is other staff here working. Did I force them...? You are using this typical thing as your weapon? Don't consider everyone here are stupids.

Where vaishnavi enquires the other staff who tells they did not find any strange behaviour of the guest.
Guest:i want my ring back or I will sue this hotel management.
Vaishnavi:Ragini... Say if you have stole it. Don't create trouble for everyone of us!
Ragini:mam I am telling the truth.
Guest:then search her you will find my ring!

Where searching in her stuffs the ring was found. And she was framed now.
And he calls the police to arrest her.
Ragini pleads vaishnavi telling her that she is saying the truth. But no one believes her.

And as always she have to get punished for the deeds of someone else and nothing new.
She stood there as if she have turned a rock.
Vaishnavi:why do you have to steal it?
Ragini looked straight into her eyes:just stop with it when judgement is already passed!
Vaishnavi:you ruined the reputation of my hotel and you dare to speak in such tone with me!

"what reputation talks are going on here?" Sanskar just shouted out. Where the entire crowd went silent which just a minute ago was gossiping about Ragini's ugly deeds.

To be continued......

So how's it?