11)Ragini accepts Anant's offer!

Let's begin..

Ragini felt so frustrated at the moment that she literally pushed Viraj away from her.she can even tolerate Sanskar but not this guy.the moment he told that he told that he wanted someone like Ragana. And his word clearly stated that he is more into the properties but not those the moments she spent with him for 3 years!
Ragini:Stay in your limits or else I can break your bones!

Sanskar watched this he had a proud smile on his face.
He turns to look for Vikas.he wanted to announce in the media that she is his wife!
But where was Vikas?

He approached Ragini but someone really passed by him blocking him literally and stood in front of Ragini.
Ragini looks on at the person standing in front of her.who is revealed to be Anant
Ragini:Aap?
Anant:I know because of previous incident you do not want to talk to me but Can we talk?
She looked around she have already become a joke here.
She nods.
Anant:since the atmosphere is not good here then let's go somewhere else!
They moved.
Sanskar:what is this guy doing here?

Ragini informed her colleague she would be going out for an hour!
Anant opens the door for her.
Ragini:I would have done it..
Anant:I know but this is the least I could do now!
She sits.
They drove off.
Sanskar searches his car keys but it was with Vikas!
He dials Vikas number for the 3rd time.
And Vikas receives the call.
Sanskar:You are fired!!!!
He disconnects the call.

Vikas was sitting in front of a physician who was checking BP which raising!
Vikas:Vikas tera Vikas ho hi gaya...finally!
Doctor:don't take stress!
Vikas:Doctor I will come later if I don't go now then not only you even God cannot save me!
Doctor:but..what happened?
Vikas:you will read my death news in tomorrow's paper I think so..you will know then!
He placed the fee on table and ran.
Doctor looks confused!

Ragini:what is the reason you personally came to meet me?
Anant:to apologise.i am sorry for everything I insulted you a lot over the thing which had nothing to do with you!
She looks at him.
Anant:I was betrayed by my trusted employees and your senior.when they framed you I happened to believe then since you were new.but with proper enquiry I found out.i cannot make out for the insult but I would like to offer you something!
Ragini looks at him.

He forwards the envelope:The permanent job in my company.i have seen your works which were quite impressive.because of me you could not find the job you deserved.so i want to make it out,I am trying to fix the things which I messed.hopefully you will accept this and I would think that you accepted my apologies!
Ragini:am sorry but...
Anant:please don't say no,I am sincerely regretting over it, please...you would be given accommodation..
Ragini bends her head for some minute:I have signed the contract at my current job!

Anant:Don't worry.you can join the company from tomorrow and about the contract I would look after it!
Ragini was not convinced.
He smiles:you can trust me.Ragini that's not your space but my company's legal department which is waiting for you!
Working at Mehera was her dream,once she was insulted there.now clearing the misunderstanding,opportunity was knocking her again.
She nods and the envelope from him.
While he smiles and forwards his hand:officially welcome to Mehera's!
Ragini smiles shaking hands with him:but I would join after a month because I would go according the contract which will end in next month!
Anant smiles:as you wish,but I am happy that you would join back and you accepted my apologies!

While here...

Sanskar looks at his car where it's beautiful shape was out.
Vikas:Sir..I went to have a chat with press officer..
Sanskar smiles:did they serve you tea?
He nods in no:no sir!
Sanskar:why my car is in this condition?
Vikas:so when you called me I drove fast and accidentally hit the divider!
Sanskar :I don't know why I am entertaining you still?get lost!
Vikas:Sir please..

Sanskar:and why there was no media yet?
Vikas:woh..Mahima Mam?
Sanskar:who is your boss?
Vikas:you sir.but Mahima Mam warned me if I don't listen her orders I would be behind bars and lose everything.sir you don't have to give me this month pay,I know it would be less but I would pay the bill in instalments.
Karthik placed the mobile which was business related phone and brings the every files and placed the schedule list of his online meeting.
Karthik:I have informed pratheek already he would be the substitute until you won't find the new secretary.and Thank you sir I really got to learn many things from you!
He moved sadly at this moment he was jobless.without a job Ruchika's father won't accept for their relation.after a week it was ruchika's birthday he was planning to propose her for the marriage.but not everything goes according the plans!

While here..
Madhuri:Didi I feel so weird , I strongly guess that Sanskar is behind that girl still!!
Mahima dials a number:This proves you are a loser couldn't you win her back?
Viraj tried to speak:madam I tried my best!
Mahima:don't think you can easily have the amount and run away.if you don't take her away from my son then don't think it will be easier for you.you gonna face the worst!
She disconnects the call.

Ram:I don't know why Sanskar is adamant of ruining our prestige.
Madhuri:it's all because of that girl.i wish I could just..
Mahima:just what Madhuri?that girl knows that we can't do anything now.after all she trapped Sanskar.i don't know why he lost his mind!
Ram thinks for some moment and smiles:he is our son Mahima!
Mahima looks at him.
Ram:prepare for the marriage I will also see how he goes against us!
While both looks on.

Sanskar:wait..
Vikas stopped and turns.
Sanskar:there's a slight swelling on your forehead.
Vikas:it's okay sir!
He was about to move.
Sanskar:Go book a room on my account and have a good rest.Continue with the work tomorrow!
Vikas looks at him.
Sanskar:what?is something bad with my face.Collect all this stuff..
He moves to him and fixed his tie:look presentable.call the mechanic and ask to fix the car.and am not gonna call the doctor but you only do it and you will explain me later what the doctor told?
He turns but again faced him:But remember that I am your boss.my words should be your command.you should not listen to anyone whoever it be..nobody can even touch you when I am here.Get that straight into your mind,because I won't entertain your this action again!

Vikas smiles emotionally,will he get the boss like him....?never!!!
Sanskar:Go Go have some rest.and also eat healthy food and look energetic!
He pats his shoulder and moves.

When he spots Ragini stepping out of the Anant's car.
Vikas too sees it.
Sanskar moves inside.
Vikas could figure out Sanskar got sad.

Vikas:I promise you sir,even if I die,I would give my best to complete your love story!

Later at night..

Ragini comes to sanskar's room bringing his dinner.
Sanskar was in the online meeting.
She silently placed it near by.
He took her glances in between.
She still could not forget his words but that doesn't give any meaning for her!
He finished with the meeting.

Ragini:anything else sir?
Sanskar wanted to ask her about Anant but he resisted himself:Nothing!
She was about to move.
When Vikas enters the room:Sir..

Sanskar looks at him.
Vikas:your phone.
Sanskar:it's there..
Vikas:Mahima Mam called me that Ram Sir is in hospital since he had a heart attack!
Sanskar looks on.

To be continued....

So how's it?