7)The Open Challenge

Couldn't post on 15th since it was ready..but got busy and posting it now!

Let's begin...

Sanskar unlocks the door when Ragini pulled the door.
For a moment he was lost seeing her natural beauty!
Ragini looks on,she definitely do not want to be roasted by him with his idioms!
Most important question why was he here?

He composed:umm..where I was?
She looks confused.
Sanskar:no I mean where were you?how could you just leave without even letting me know.don't I need to know at least this much!
Ragini :sorry but why?
Sanskar:why?you are asking me why?
Ragini folds her arms on to her chest:Yeah...why?!
Sanskar:of course we are married!
Ragini:the mess is already cleared go marry Ragana.and please leave from here!
Sanskar:everyone together are playing game against me.I am really very tired come with me.tomorrow is our reception!
Ragini:sorry but are we married?
Sanskar looks at her.

Ragini:any proof that shows we are married?a fake signature on marriage registration doesn't make lawful and that rounds we taken has nothing to do with me since I don't believe it!
Sanskar stretch his lips:great play!
Ragini:please I am politely asking you to leave from here!
Sanskar sits on the Sofa.
Nanu:whatever happened it was because of Shekhar and Shiela and also Ragana.please don't trouble Ragini!
Sanskar:where I am troubling her in fact I took so many troubles to search her!
Ragini:and who asked you to take troubles?
Sanskar:you are my.....I'll get the proof!
He just slides feed on his phone.

Ragini:why are you so adamant?this was just a mistake.get married to Ragana, no one is even stopping you.
Sanskar:so free minded I like it!
Ragini looks on.he had some mental disorder for sure!

Ragini:okay...fine listen if you wanna punish me out of something then...then I am ready for it but don't do this drama!
Sanskar:May I know for whom this belongs to?who is doing drama here?
Ragini:Situation is crystal clear but what's wrong with you?
She left out a breath and takes her phone and dials a number:listen take your fiancé he is hanging over here!
Sanskar:what...what take?am I toddler that she will take me!
Ragini grits her teeth:Come fast!
She disconnects the call.

Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:Am sorry to say but I did not like the way you referred me!
Ragini:What is your Motive I don't understand. Listen broh... relationship is something which is not made for me.and between I want to tell you that I have taken a huge number of amount from your mother to not bother you.you also please respect it!
Sanskar:You What?

Ragini smiles a bit:Got it now...I am not as seen,didn't your mother informed you about this...Between you can refer me as a gold digger,I don't mind it.and please make a way to your home!
And she noticed nanu who looked at her being hurtful,of course he knew she was hiding something when he asked her about the money!
She knew until Sanskar goes from here nanu won't speak,which will help her solve at least one problem!

While Sanskar bends his head and his lips broke into a small.
"Impressive" he managed to say.
She looks at him:are you alright?i did say something..
Sanskar:actually you are my type. I thought there will be no one meeting my expectations but see...
Ragini passed him a look and being irritated:shouldn't you be the one mad at me for replacing your bride and betraying you and your family!
Sanskar:The betrayal which benefits me ..I don't mind such betrayal!
Ragini was frustrated and she ends up joining her palms requesting him:consider it as a sincere request please go from here!

When she sees Ragana who just then stopped at door.
Ragini:take him out from here!
Ragana moves in..
Sanskar shifts his gaze from phone to Ragini and then Ragana:who is she?
Both girls looks at him.
And his phone rings.
Sanskar receives the call:Yes Mr.Albert yup I would be at Texas after 4 days.hmm..bringing my wife...
He looks at Ragini:I will let you know ...yeah I need to ask her!
Ragini glares at Ragana.
She moves and drags her in.

Ragini:because of you I don't know what and all I have to do!
Ragana turns:but step sister I really didn't knew you would be done!
Ragini:done?what done?
Ragana:I mean now he is your problem!
Ragini:do you know I can kill you for this?
Ragana smiles a bit:I wanted to be happy but sincerely I am not happy because he is a rare case.so I did not wanted this to happen with you!
Ragini:didn't I advice you don't listen to your so called mother?
Ragana:you hate me,don't you?
Ragini:you too,don't you?you got the better revenge for me.which I can't forgive. I could have forgive for all those insults you done to me till now but not this one..

Flashback...

Ragana:Mumma I don't want step sister to sit at the dining table when I am sitting!
Ragini looks at her.
Shiela:didn't you listen what my daughter said..get up and get lost don't know why I have to see this unlucky face everyday!
Ragini pushed the plate of her food and moved to her room staying there starving all night.

Ragana pushed Ragini who fell on the ground.
Shekhar:Ragana!
Ragana:she always spoils my happiness.i can't spend my birthday with parents.she would ruin it with her ugly presence.i hate her to the core!
Ragini stood rubbing her arm and her eyes literally welled up but she controlled her boiling emotions.
Ragana:how shamelessly she is standing here?dad tell her to go away.i don't want to ruin my special day!
Shiela:are you happy making my daughter sad.go away from here before I raise my hand on you!

Flashback ends

Ragini:there's many things left..but I just left it behind but now I have to face because of you?didnt your parents say that I am free when you return back!
Ragana did not say anything for a moment and smirks:now don't call me to solve problems of your husband.ouch..(she literally pressed her shoulders)my shoulders,it's a very tiring day.i am going home!
Ragini:what do you mean?
Ragana:very simple,what 3rd person has to contribute involving in between husband and wife!
Ragini pushed her angrily:what are you saying?why did I call you here...

Knock knock..
Sanskar:if the cat fight is over then here is the proof..
He threw the wedding albums where it had few photos of Ragini under the veil:very much clear in the video.we can watch it some day making a free time.come with me try your tomorrow's outfit!
Ragini:why I am trapped for her mistake.take her with you man!
Sanskar looks at Ragana.
Ragana:I am so sorry.do whatever but please spare me!
Sanskar:sorry I can't wrap my head around it!
Ragini moves and held his wrist.
Sanskar:you are going with me?Good!

And she pushed him out of her home,he slipped and stumbled behind but controlled himself from falling.
Ragini:I am humiliating you and you are finding it as a comedy?like if I am the only girl existing.listen Mr.Sanskar The freaking Maheshwari.i don't have enough time to listen your nonsense.Just get lost from here I don't want to see your ugly face for the rest of my life!
Sanskar stretch his lips and moves to her and smiles.
She glares him.
He moves away the hair strings from her face.
While she quickly moves back pushing his hand away from her.
Ragini:Don't you dare touch me!
And his bodyguard points gun to her for pushing his boss!
Sanskar looks at him and he puts down his gun and stood after some distance!
Sanskar:remember your words,because it's the open challenge now!
He moves to the car.when the business associates from Texas calls him again and for the first ever time he declined the call.shocking his assistant!
Sanskar sits in the car and he gave her the final look before he leave from there!

Sanskar looks at his assistant Vikas:Do you think I was easy going?
Vikas was clueless:I don't know sir!
Sanskar:why you don't know?
Vikas:because...I...I am not married yet!
Sanskar gives a heavy nod.
Vikas:you are not angry?
Sanskar:I am...
He smiles.
Vikas looks at him being puzzled.

To be continued....