2)Sanskar ...The freaking Maheshwari!!

Ragini was actually confused that he was giving her a look but did not react anything yet.it was just as if he was counting stars on her face!

And he just pushed the veil away:It's too hot.don't suffocate yourself with this veil and sleep properly!

"This is what he have to say??"
No the seriousness is not fully formed....
"Thisss... is what what he have to say after watching the huge mess in his marriage?"
She looked at him as he walked to other side of the bed and took the AC remote and increased the cool by decreasing the number!
And laid on the other side of the bed.
Ragini looks at him,as per her knowledge he should be mad at her and by now there should have been the huge scene.its not that he did not see Ragana..they have met so many times.

"It was so hectic day"he muttered.
And he turned to her:aren't you sleepy yet?
Ragini:That's...umm...You...
He interrupts:between you look different today!
Ragini was like "I look different today..??dude, I am the different person"
He continues:anyways I am so tired and I can't keep my eyes open for a minute am so so sleepy!!
He covered his left arm on his to eyes turned off the lamp from his side.
Ragini was totally confused:Sanskar The freaking Maheshwari you are so insane!

He turns to her:did you say something?
Ragini quickly nods in no!
He lays back and some minutes passed.
She slowly moved towards him and sees him who is now on deep sleep.
She moved her palm near his face to confirm if he is sleeping.
She takes her phone and texts her father to bring Ragana back soon!
Ragini pours some water for herself and drinks it.
She opened the balcony door.

Marriage was held outside his mansion with minimum guests keeping safety of covid19.
And she stood there looking outside not sure of what future awaits.and she don't know why Sanskar The freaking Maheshwari could not find she is different...she mean different person!

She dialed her father's number:he is sleeping.Get me out of this mess soon!
Shekhar:soon manage for some more time.
Ragini:and nanu?
Shekhar:he is sleeping don't worry about him!
Ragini:I am trusting you!
She disconnects the call.

Ragini moves inside the room.
She was about to sit.
Sanskar:where did you go?
He opened his eyes as his sleep broke the moment she entered back.
Ragini:mm..balcony!
Sanskar:I know that but at this time,it isn't that you are here to plot something against me?!
Ragini looks at him.

And he laughed a bit and turned covering the comfort:sleep.morning you have to wake up.you don't know my mom and maasi yet.though they are modern but they live with the rule.8 AM at breakfast table!
Ragini was not sure if they will find Ragana.she had to do something for herself.she decided to tell him the truth on her part.
Ragini:actually...I think you are confused with something.something happened behind you!
He turns the light on and sits rubbing his eyes.she expected that at least now he will identify that the girl with him is not the one who supposed to be...
Sanskar:what?

Ragini:I am Ragini!!!
He passed her a strong look.she waited and waited and waited that he would react something.he would realise now he would burst creating a scene......but..
Sanskar:Cool..I am Sanskar,pleasant to meet you and good night and in sometime it will be morning.Good morning in advance!

She looks at him weirdly:it's..it's not Ragana..at least now?
Sanskar:okay..but am really very very tired  let's make up some other time and will talk.
He pulls the eye mask and sleeps!
She just stood there.surely he wasn't in senses!

She just sat on the bed counting the time.it was no way that she could fall asleep!

Morning...

At 7..
Ragini moves to balcony again:Where is Ragana?till when I have to manage?do you think I can?
Shekhar:we couldn't spot her yet!
Ragini:then what about me?what am gonna do?now everyone will know..I don't want to be named as snatching my step's fiancée.and no matter what I did what you told.and the time ends.i am leaving from here..
Shekhar:Rag..
Ragini:and that's final!
She disconnects the call and moves inside and puts the veil and was about to open the door.
Sanskar was already up and he looking at laptop:Hey..
This guy would surely kill her only by scaring her to death!

She turns.
He turns the AC in jet cool:seeing you like this I am sweating!
She did not wait for him to continue and she walked out.
Ragini looked around.servants sees her as she was speedily leaning down the stairs.
And she walked towards the entrance.
But a lady held her arm:Ragana..where are you going in a hurry?
Ragini stopped and turned to her..
Lady was Sanskar's maasi Madhuri.
Ragini did not say anything.
Madhuri:I was supposed to come to you..I will send an outfit and you wear that!
And Ragini was already pissed.
She opens her veil revealing that she is not Ragana!

Madhuri:who are you?
Ragini:I am Ragini..
Madhuri shouts:Didi...Didi..
And Sanskar 's mother Mahima and his father Ram comes there.
With his sibling Trisha,Sameer and cousin Yugh and isha.

Everyone looks at Ragini.
Yugh:who is she?
Ragini :okay let me explain...
Mahima:what are you doing here?and why are you wearing the same outfit as Ragana?
Ragini:I am Ragana's sister....actually Ragana went missing last night...
Madhuri:and..and you..this vermilion and don't tell me your family betrayed us replacing you..
Mahima angrily:how could they?i won't spare them for messing with us.shouldnt we be aware of all this....
Ram:this huge betrayal if their one daughter was missing they replaced her with another...how could they cheat us?
It had become the ruckus everyone were yelling and blaming Ragini and her family.
Ragini:do whatever you want do,ask them or punish them.but I have to leave from here.
Madhuri holds her:you are the main culprit here...
Isha:mumma..all this while where was bro?didn't he know it's not Ragana?!
Sameer:exactly my point!
Mahima shouts:Sanskar ...Sanskar!!!

Sanskar was irritated already since he was over the call with his associates and he don't know what was going on out that his home turned a fish market!
He closed the door and moves to balcony and continued with his call!

When everyone started shouting his name.
He just angrily disconnects the call and he walked out of the room and stood near the stairs:what's wrong with everyone of you?i  was over an important call!!!

Mahima:forget every other thing..Sanskar we are being betrayed.look at her..
Sanskar looks at everyone:look at whom?
Madhuri:this isn't the time for joke?
Sanskar leans down the stairs:anything serious?
Madhuri:What more serious stuff you need?
Sanskar scratches at the corner of his forehead.he looks at Ragini:hey..did you do something?
Trisha:bhaai you know her?
Sameer:you know about her?
He smiles:of course what type of question is this?she is Ragini!
All looks at him.

To be continued.....

So how's it?

Enjoying or not?