𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

"you asked james out on a date?" olivia asked her sister with a gasp

"we're just went to see that new movie," opal shrugged and olivia made a face.

"carlos and i went to see that movie, but we didn't see you." olivia remarked.

"it was at a later time," opal said and olivia nodded.

"but that's so cute," olivia giggled and opal scoffed.

"for now, until he sees past me and to you," opal grumbled and olivia rolled her eyes.

"oh my gosh, james is not interested in me like that," olivia told her sister, who was bitter against it. "i have carlos and james, even with the way he is, he wouldn't do that. those times are over and james wouldn't use you to get to me."

"i never said i liked him," opal mentioned and olivia gave her a "really?" look.

"really?" olivia asked and opal nodded.

"yes," she said. "his big muscles, perfect smile, nice eyes, and cool hair is not for me."

olivia scoffed with disbelief as opal got up and walked away, leaving olivia by herself.

"she so likes him."

——

later, olivia was at the pool with carlos, logan, james, opal, and camille. camille was sitting on logan's lap and olivia was sat on carlos'.

"so, you can't sing the song because you've never experienced a heart break? that's fine," olivia shrugged. "i've never been heartbroken and i sing my song smoke and fire just fine."

"then how'd you write it?" carlos asked.

"i didn't-"

opal cleared her throat and olivia looked at her to see her shaking her head.

"uh," olivia chuckled. "an artist i know wasn't gonna use the song, so she gave to me and i used it."

opal grinned in agreement as the others were confused, especially james when he saw opal's face.

"this doesn't help with carlos," james said. "he can't sing a break up song, if his heart has never been broken."

"well, i'm not gonna break up with him," olivia remarked and kissed carlos' cheek, who gave her a soft smile.

"good," carlos said and gave her an eskimo kiss. "wanna go get a smoothie?"