𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

Start from the beginning

"sure!" olivia giggled, before the couple stood up hand and hand and walked off.

"as much as i love that couple moment, i need to work on my audition. wanna help me run lines?" camille asked logan, standing up from his lap.

"can't. i'm going to the solar winds of venus exhibit at the planetarium," logan smiled and this got opal's attention. opal loves everything space related. "you want to come with?"

"it's a really big audition," camille remarked. "i play a princess bot who falls for this super handsome hair model life spy prince."

right there, james popped up in a a prince outfit and styled hair.

"i am in! give me an hour to absorb the script and get into character," james said, reading the script and opal chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"have fun with that," opal smiled at camille, before she walked off.

——
~palm woods park~

"what a lovely day for a lovely picnic," olivia smiled as her and carlos were at the park enjoying a nice day together. olivia was leaning against carlos, who had his arm wrapped around her.

"with corndogs!" carlos added and olivia chuckled, tapping her corndog with his before they each took a bite.

"it's really nice to be out in public as a couple for once," olivia smiled. "and just be with each other."

"yeah," carlos said, before sighing happily with olivia. ruining the moment, olivia got a phone call and it was from gustavo.

she made a confused face and looked at carlos.

"one second," she told him and kissed his cheek, before she moved away to answer. "hi, gustavo."

"olivia, i need you to break carlos' heart," he told her and olivia began to cough out of nowhere. carlos looked at her worried and she gave him a thumbs up, despite her coughing.

"you what?!" she whispered to him with her cough dying down.

"carlos has never had his heart broken or had a girlfriend, so i need you to be that person," gustavo explained and olivia laughed with disbelief.

"and why would i do that? carlos is too sweet to have his heart broken and i would never do that," olivia reasoned.

"it's for a song he needs to sing," gustavo explained. "he's too happy and this song is about heartbreak."

"well i care about him to much to do that," olivia said and sighed, looking at her boyfriend. "i can't break his heart."

"well, i guess i'll ask someone else to do it-"

"no!" olivia interrupted and let out a regretful sigh. "i'll do it..."

"you sure?" gustavo asked her and olivia took another look at carlos, before she nodded.

"i'm sure," olivia said.

"okay," gustavo said. "call me when you've done that."