𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑠

opal walked out to the pool to enjoy her day by herself

opal walked out to the pool to enjoy her day by herself. her sister was busy at a photo shoot all day, so opal was by herself and she didn't mind the peace and quiet.

she stopped in her tracks when she saw something unusual. she saw james talking to a young boy, who was dressed the same as him and had a similar haircut. opal folded her arms, watching the two interact and then james signed an autograph.

it just seemed off to her. something was up with that young boy and james was too oblivious to see it.

opal heard the boy say "i wanna be just like you." and she sighed with a nod.

"there it is."

opal watched the kid run off with his autograph and photos of james before she approached him.

"you should be careful of fans," opal told james, who looked at her. "it comes from the word 'fanatic.' as in nut job."

"i get what you're saying," james remarked. "you have a huge crush on me and you're jealous of my new biggest fan."

opal laughed, "i do not have a crush on you! i'm just saying you're 30% ignorant, 30% arrogant, and 40% idiot! so be careful for fans!"

james watched as opal walked off and smiled to himself, "she so likes me."

——

later, opal went to the gym to work out and spy on james and his little fan. she doesn't trust this at all.

"awesomeness takes perspiration and inspiration, which is why i always work out in front of my heroes," james mentioned as he and his little fan were lifting weights with pictures of their heroes in front of them.

olivia thought it was odd how the fan was working out with pictures of james in front of him. little weird and creepy is what opal thought.

"i couldn't agree more," the little james smiled, staring at his pictures of james.

"whew!" james exhaled and set down his weights, which made little james do so. james put a towel on his shoulder and little james followed his actions.

opal rolled her eyes, stopping the treadmill and exhaled deeply.

"alright, now it's off to the salon to get my number one fan his own personal hair care system," james smiled at little james and opal gave him a sour look.

"wow! my own system!" little james beamed, before they fist bumped and the little james ran off.

opal huffed and went over to james.