Reason 5: Love for Kids and Kind

Rosè's POV

"Why are we here at the park again?" I asked as Jisoo invited me to go with Her at the park today. "Well, I want to tell you reason number 5 since yesterday you didn't go to school for your still a bit sick, and today is Saturday so let's have a little fun here at the park." She said with a sly smile.

"Tell me reason 5 first!" I demanded as She starts walking. "Just watch my moves and that'll gave you a hint." She said winking at me. "Hi kids!" She said waving at the kids who's playing at the playground.

"Come on Chaeng, let's go there!" She said pointing at the kids before pulling me with Her. "Hi, do you guys want ice cream?" Jisoo asked as She kneel down to be at the same height as the kids, the kids hurriedly run towards our direction as soon as they heard the word ice cream.

"I see you guys all want ice cream!" Jisoo happily cheered. "What are your names?" She asked. "I'm Leo!" The boy in the first row said while raising Her hand, cute! "I'm Nami!" The little girl said.

"I'm Lia!" Another cute girl said. "I'm Lou!" A little boy said. "What about you little girl?" Jisoo asked the little girl who's been quiet all the time. "She's Ryujin, Her parents abandoned Her." Lia said making the atmosphere a bit sad.

"She doesn't speak, She just plays with us." Lou said. "She only speak to us once, when She told us bout Her situation and Her name." Nami explains.

Jisoo gave attention to the little girl Once again. "Hi Ryujin!" She said with Her bright smile and surprisingly the little girl smiled. "Chaeyoung, can you please look after Her? I'll just buy them ice cream." Jisoo said as I just nodded and took hold of Ryujin.

Jisoo walked away with the other kids to buy ice cream so I took this chance to talk to Lia for a little. "Hi Ryujin, I'm Chaeyoung." I said waving at Her. "Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They left me when I was 5 years old, I had nowhere to go so I just sleep here at the park." She said as She's now in my arms, I carried Her towards a bench as we wait for the others. "How about your food?" I asked.

"Sometimes, people pitied me and give me leftovers." She explains. "How old are you Ryujin?" I asked caressing Her messy hair. "I'm turning 10 this April 17." She pauses. "I'm the oldest in us, I mean my playmates." She smiles.

"Do you go to school?" I asked. "No, I don't have money for that." She said sadness can be seen in Her eyes. "Do you want to eat something?" I asked. "I'll just eat the ice cream the unnie will give me." She said with a sly smile.

"Her name is Jisoo, She's courting me." I said as I didn't notice a smile is slowly creeping up my lips. "What's courting mom?" She asked, I was a bit shocked that She called me mom but I was happy at the same time.

"I'm sorry about that." She quickly apologises. "I just thought of you as mom, because you look like one." She said looking down. "You can call me mom Ryujin." I said with a bright smile.

"Really?" She asked as Her face lit up. "Yes!" I happily said hugging Her. "So mom back to the topic, what's courting again?" She asked as I just chuckle breaking the hug.

"Well courting is like when you like or love someone but then you're not in a relationship and He or She told you they want to court you that's what courting is." I said with a genuine smile. "Courting is also like you would put a wall around Her so no one can court Her." I said chuckling.

"Oww! Is that alright? Like Jisoo unnie and you are both girls." She said. "Well, why dont you go and ask Her about that?" I asked as I pointed at Jisoo with the four kids playing while walking towards us.

"She will not be mad at me, right mom?" She asked with a puppy eyes. "She's a good person Ryujin." I said smiling at Her then to Jisoo. "Hi guys, here's your ice cream Ryujin!" Jisoo squealed as She give the ice cream to Ryujin.

"Thank you Jisoo unnie!" Ryujin smiles. "Ryujinie! You finally spoke!" Lia happily said as Ryujin just smiled at Her. "Jisoo, let's telk for a second." I stood up to Jisoo's side.

"Alright, you guys stay here for a minute, we will be back!" Jisoo said smiling at them. "What do we need to talk about Chaeyoung?" She asked.

"Well Ryujin told me about Her story and I want to keep Her with me, She even called me mom." I said as Jisoo just smiled. "It's good that She opened up, Lia told me how sad Ryujin is." Jisoo said patting my shoulder.

"But we need to know Her opinion if She also wants to stay with you before we keep Her and if ever She wants to I'll help you with Her." She said with a genuine smile. "Thank you so much Jisoo!" I said hugging Her.

I'm really lucky to have Her. "Let's go back to them?" I asked. "Let's go!" I said as We started running back to them. "We're back!" Jisoo announces. "What happened to you guys?" I asked with my eyes widen, they're messy I guess because of the ice cream.

"Uh-oh!" They all said in unison eyeing each other. "You guys, I told you to eat properly." Jisoo chuckles taking out a pack of wet tissue from Her backpack before kneeling in front of them.

"Is it that good that you guys are now messy?" She asked giving them a piece of wet tissue. "Jisoo unnie, it's really better if it's free! That's why we're desperate." Lia said making Jisoo chuckle again.

"Is not like it's your first time eating ice cream, right?" She asked. "It wasn't but our parents don't always allow us to eat them." Lou said with a pout. "Well, don't you think it's time for you guys to go?" Jisoo asked as the four kids look at each other with a wide eyes.

"Yeah! Gotta go, thank for the ice cream unnie!" They all said before leaving without Ryujin, we diverted our eyes to Her eating figure. "Mom, are you leaving me?" She asked with a puppy eyes.

"No Ryujin." I said with asad smile as I sat next to Her. "Do you want to go with us Ryujin?" Jisoo asked. "Go where unnie?" She asked to Jisoo.

"Well your mom wants to be with you, to take care of you and love you." Jisoo said as Ryujin look at me in puzzle. "What Jisoo means is we're adopting you in the near future but for now, we're going to take you home and take care of you. We can be your parents for the meantime." I explain.

"You mean, I can have a home now?" She asked as Jisoo and I just nodded. "Really?" She happily asked. "Yes Ryujin!" I answered. "Well mom you said that you'll let me ask unnie about what I asked you earlier." Ryujin suddenly said.

"What are you going to ask me Ryujin?" Jisoo asked. "Well, is it alright to love the same gender?" She asked. "Well, I love your mom and love has no gender." Jisoo said with a smile, why do I feel like we're building a family?

"Then should I call you dad?" Ryujin teasingly asked, Ghadd this kid. "You can call me whatever you want Kid." Jisoo said patting Ryujin's head. "It's daddy then!" Ryujin said hugging Jisoo's head.

"Do you guys live together?" Ryujin suddenly asked breaking their hug. "No, so you'll stay with your mom." Jisoo said smiling at Her. "How about you daddy?" She asked with a pout.

"We'll see each other tomorrow, because we'll go snowboarding!" Jisoo cheered making Ryujin jump from Her seat. "Yay! Snowboarding!" The two of them jumped up and down making me smile at the sight.

"Reason number 5 is love for kids and being kind!" Jisoo shouted as She carry Ryujin in Her arms. "Mommy join us!" Ryujin invited reaching for my hand. "Snowboarding!" I cheered with them.

To be continued...