Stupidness 🤦

#1

Valkyrie: *watching T.V peacefully*

Luinor: *walk to her* Someone is gonna jump from 5Th floor to test his strength!~ *smirk and leave"

Valkyrie' *hear it* What an idiot...

Spryzen: I am gonna jump to 5th floor to test my strength!!~✨✨✨ *head up to roof happily*

Valkyrie: .....*realize* THAT'S MY IDIOT!! *run to roof to stop him*

#2

Spryzen: *seeing scares on Valkyrie's back*................Does it hurts?

Valkyrie: Physically or mentally?

Spryzen: 😥

#3

Achilles: Luinor, open up-

Luinor: Its hard to open up as I had very bad past. But still I am trying to have my emotional strength and hope back and thanks. This is first time some ask me to open up with my feelings. *smile a little*

Achilles: ................I mean open up the window.

#4

Achilles: Forneus! Guess my favorite food;~

Forneus: What is it?

Achilles: Fish!~ *wink at him*

Forneus: .............AAHHHHHHH!! *super scared girl scream*

Achilles: *sweat drop*.....Did I said something wrong?

#5

* In Male Avaters chating group*

Spryzen: Hey guys! I finally learn how to use WhatsApp and emoji!~ 😃

Forneus: Good for you, Spryzie. 🙂

Luinor: Whatever, Spryzen. 😐

Spryzen: Do you guys wanna see my 🍆.   its is +5.

*end of chat*

Forneus: WTF!? *confused*

Lucifer: *look at him d*ck* Am I suppose to send my d*ck pic too?

Luino: IS HE THINKING TO SAY THAT MINE IS SMALLER THAN HIS! I'LL SHOW HIM! 💢

Fafnir: ........Okay. I am done with this life. *asexual stress*

*later everyone expect Fafnir send their d*ck pics*

Spryzen: *see them*.............*pour a bottle of bleach on his eyes* DUMBA**S!! I MEANT BY THIS!! *send them pic of his 🍆 plant*

*pour a bottle of bleach on his eyes* DUMBA**S!! I MEANT BY THIS!! *send them pic of his 🍆 plant*

#6

Jinnius: Hey Fafnir. What is difference between ❤ and 💙

Fafnir: 💙 This is for friend zone and ❤ This one is for love.

Jinnius: Thanks!~ ❤

Fafnir: Welcome 💙

#7 (This one is just for joke. Don't take it too seriously)

Lucifer: *fall in Speyzen's arms* Hold me!~

Spryzen: *hold Lucifer's hand* To a promise that I'll be you're kind of friend that in the end will always keep you company!~

Lucifer: because when the world get thought! And time get hard!~

Spryzen: I'll always love you! I'll be your bodyguard!~ Cause you're my bestie!~ *give Lucifer drawing he made for Lucifer*

Lucifer: *sweat drop but smile a little*  Bromance! I really love you, buddy!~

Spryzen:Bromance! Nothing really gay about it. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay!~

Lucifer: *smile and hug Spryzen* And now that I told you how I feel!~

Spryzen: *hug back* 😇✨✨✨✨

Lucifer: I hope you feel the same way too! *close to eyes* But if you don't, this song was just a joke...*look down sadly as his hairs covering his eyes*

Spryzen: L-Lucifer?....

Lucifer: *pull away but still looking at Speyzen* But if you do, I love you!~ *leaning closer to Spryzen as their lips almost about to touch*

Spryzen: *eyes widen*

Valkyrie: *push Lucifer away and kiss Spryzen and also give Lucifer middle finger* 🖕🏻

Lucifer:  HEY!! 💢💢

Spryzen: *surprised and kiss back Valkyrie* ✨❤✨❤✨❤

Hyperion: *standing in background*......................😐

(I am updating this book too much. I gusse I am obsessed with it. *sigh*)