Blue, Red, and Crackers

Start from the beginning

My eyes directed to where the snail ship was heading, seeing that we were passing through some of Big Mom's strange islands to get to what looked like a half built castle. There were people waiting at the sides of what looked like a missing piece of the building, waving around sticks like they were guiding something in. I was about to get really confused until this ship started heading toward that missing piece. I looked at the snail castle I was on and then the half built castle on the sea, then I looked around to see more snails coming towards the half castle ship. I connected the dots pretty quickly. I guess this is what they meant by a landless empire. They were really making a puzzle out of their royal castle with multiple ships. I wonder how thrilled Franky would be to see this. Germa 66 would probably drive that man crazy.

By the time my inner monologue was done, I had to stable myself when the snail ship I was on made impact with the almost complete floating castle. I jumped off my tower and onto the k complete courtyard of the palace and looked around, earning confused looks from the men that were directing this ship.

"She is no intruder, she is a guest," Reiju's voice met my ears again just as her high tech boots made their strange sound behind me. I turned around and she began speaking to me, "You're free to roam until either my brother shows up or one of Big Mom's offspring comes to pick you up."

"Thanks," I shortly replied

"(y/n)! Let me speak with you!" a certain green haired cyborg yelled for me before I started running. Once I was out of sight from Yonji, I took a minute to gaze out into the sea. The snails I saw earlier got closer, and I had to plant my feet again when they connected as well. Each of them had weird castle parts on them. I wonder if you can mix and match all the pieces.

I ran over to the edge of the huge palace and saw the giant snails tucked into their shells, which were all connected. Climbing down the edge of the ship, while fully ignoring the nearby Germa 66 workers, I successfully got onto the shells. Thus began my under-the-castle exploration. 

~~~

After I almost got trapped under the castle with all of the sleeping snails, I decided to just go inside of the now complete building. Outer pieces still looked like they had yet to connect, but other than that, the puzzle was done.

"So you're the Celestial bastard child? I'm surprised. I suppose I should have looked at a wanted poster of you sooner before coming so I'd be more prepared for such a sexy woman. Maybe after Big Mom's done with you she can release you into our custody," an unfamiliar voice loudly said from behind me.

Judging from the "Celestial bastard child" bit, I'd say they're talking to me. I turned around to be met with two guys. One had red hair and the other had blue hair. Sparking Red and Dengeki Blue. "Yep," I shortly stated before continuing my walk down the long brick hallway. I'm not gonna entertain them with my fascination in Sora. Warrior of the Sea if they're gonna call me a bastard child and act like I'm an object of Big Mom right now. (We're gonna pretend they got there shortly and then had to leave before Sanji got back or that they got there before Sanji in this version idfk)

"Oi! I was talking to you!" one of them shouted. I turned around to stare at them plainly. The blue one started talking, and judging by his voice, he was the one to say both of the previous lines. "I called for you! Don't act like you're better than us! We're royalty! Act like it!"

I flung my body against the wall and threw and arm over my eyes as I gasped, "Oh nooo, I'm so sorry! Allow me to grovel~!" I did a mocking curtsy, which caused Dengeki to fly forward and try to kick me. In response, I just activated my devil fruit with a layer of haki and let him hit me. You bet your ass that his attack didn't indent my body. "Did my groveling not meet your needs?" I put a hand over my mouth in disbelief, as if I didn't disrespect him.