11 & 12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 11:
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 11:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Qin An never saw Ruan Tian again after the recording of "Variable Stars" and had no contact with her.

Qin An was waiting for Ruan Tian to contact him and ask for the money for the meal, but he waited and waited, but there was no news of a fart!

He gave birth to an anger for no reason.

During this period of time, "Marriage for the World's Concubine" exploded, and it was difficult for Qin An not to notice her news, and naturally went to watch the drama.

Why didn't she see it before, she still has acting skills.

Qin An actually saw the CP video of Ruan Tian and Xu Jing at the back of the play. Underneath it was "So sweet", "Kicked me to death" and "They think it's true".

In Qin An's heart, Ruan Tian is the kind of woman who can achieve her goal by all means without any shame.

So that he saw the revelation of the blogger eating melon on the popular Weibo, and immediately sneered.

Cheng Sui'an is his uncle, how could a well-known director like Ruan Tian? ?

So Qin An couldn't help commenting and mocking.

But he forgot to cut the number.

Just as he was wondering whether to delete this comment, Ruan Tian called.

Qin An looked at the notes on the screen, hesitated for a while, then picked up the phone.

Ruan Tian didn't mean anything else on the phone. He paused every word, spoke clearly, and had a loud voice, "Qin An, you idiot."

Qin An: "..."

He didn't even give him a chance to fight back. He snapped and hung up after cursing.

Ruan Tian feels that she is really wronged. Her style has improved a lot through her work. After being so troubled by Qin An, she suddenly became a ridicule! ! !

Yaoshou. Is there any reason?

The major media have climaxed one after another, and each self-media began to post articles, compiling many magical plots between her and Qin An.

Star Entertainment: [As far as the editor knows, Ruan Tian is an artist under Qin's film industry, and has an unclear relationship with Qin Dashao. As a younger brother, Qin Er Shao may also be unable to bear a married woman deliberately Seduce your brother. Ruan Tian is also a true orphan in the entertainment industry, and I have never heard of anyone who has a good relationship with her, but she has a husband with a strong background, and he will feed all the resources he wants. What can I do if the crowd eats melons? ? 】

"Ah! It's another fall in love and killing each other. Sunny (Qin Tian) cp hits!!!"

"Sunny szd."

"I'm really **** with your mother, is there anything that can't be done by knocking on the medicine chicken? Black-bone chicken and Spanish mackerel, Ruan Tian is married and married. You have to say it a few times before you know! Damn! Your father, your grandfather is real , She and my brother will not be true!!!"

"Ruan Tian is absolutely amazing when every male pulls Gua and every female pulls."

"I still remember the way Ruan Tianpa held her husband, and it would be a shame for the actress to do her part!"

"When will she get out? Let go of my beloved brothers, please."

"Beep beep, her husband is really handsome, and I was lucky to have seen it once. It's so delicate."