07 & 08

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry RECBTR » Chapter 7:
The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the two-hour meeting, the managers of each department behaved cautiously.

Sitting at the main seat of the conference table, Shen She was dressed in a black suit. His complexion was white and his expression was cold. However, there was an alienated smile in the corner of his eyes.

The man's hand was extremely beautiful, his fingers were thin and white, and the black pen in his hand slowly stopped. Everyone looked at him holding their breath, waiting for his final trial.

The man uttered: "The meeting will be over first."

When the people in the meeting room were almost dispersed, Secretary Xu told him about Ruan Tian's visit.

Shen She raised her eyebrows and smiled slightly, "Have she come to make trouble?"

Secretary Xu thought for a while and replied: "Madam did not make trouble, it seems that she is looking for you for something."

Shen She only thought that Ruan Tian wanted to pester him, or she started to have another attack, and sneered lightly without taking it seriously.

Secretary Xu's eyebrows twitched. He looked at the surveillance and felt that Ruan Tian seemed to be really not here to make trouble. On the contrary, when he mentioned the name of the president, there was an obvious disgust.

Shen She took out his cell phone and saw the dozen or so missed calls from Ruan Tian and ignored him, fiddling with the software, opening WeChat, and staring--

"You don't have a mother", the four characters are extremely conspicuous.

Shen Yan laughed, and looking at it with a cold smile made people shiver.

——

Ruan Tian was actually not surprised that Shen She did not answer her call, nor was she surprised that she was driven out in such embarrassment.

Two years ago, she, as his wife, had to call Shen Yan from someone else's hands. She was forced to call him more than 130 phone calls.

Each one was hung up by Shen She himself.

Her stubbornness is no better than Shen She's cruel heart.

Ruan Tian was sitting in the coffee shop near the glass window. The world after the snow outside the window was clear and bright. The snow was full of branches. Several high school students in school uniforms were playing snowball fights around the square.

Ruan Tian propped her chin, and the lazy sunlight poured down on her white cheeks, and the light-colored pupils reflected the school uniforms they were wearing.

She hasn't recalled the high school for a long time.

Ruan Tian think, she was blind too early, high school will give Shen She a 10,000-year glance.

Her love is so passionate that she can't hide her learning.

Ruan Tian likes that Shen She's incident is known to everyone in high school. She has always been thick-skinned and doesn't think it's a shame to let others know.

There is no skill in chasing backwards, it will only give him the best things that belong to him awkwardly.

Every day, thunder couldn't move to stuff hot milk and whole wheat bread into his drawer, but without exception these things ended up in the trash can.

The confession letter written by her sincere feelings was posted on the school bulletin board by Qin Yu, a good friend of Shen Amnesty, attracting all the teachers and students of the school to watch the excitement. She became the shameless person who was pointed and commented.