Tanjiro's Final Transformation (1)

Kanao awaken to sound of birds and sunlight peaking through the windows. Her eyes blinked a few times as tiredness leave her and her surroundings became clear. The room was familiar to her for some reason and she tried to get up but felt something heavy on her chest.

Nezuko in her sleep had move towards Kanao and had lay her head on Kanao's chest. Kanao face redden like a tomato before she carefully place Nezuko back on the spare futon. Nezuko room was pretty as it was full of flowers which made her room smell nice.

Kanao fresh uniform was beside her haroi on her table. Kanao quickly grabbing it before running out Nezuko room. She change her uniform and put on her haroi before heading towards the living room with her uniform she slept in.

Ubuyashiki smile at her and told her good morning and that Aoi had drop off her uniform and to tell Kanao that Shinobu had went on a Mission with the pillar of love and mist and she will be back by tomorrow.

Kanao thanked Ubuyashiki before heading towards the entrance but was stop by Ubuyashiki wife's voice. "It would be rude not feeding you since your our guest, pus you a haven't eaten last night. Come and eat with us, we certainly enjoy your presence here" She said as place breakfast on the table.

Kanao was about to turn down the offer when her stomach growl in protest. The food look delicious so she took the offer and sat down. Her plate was filled since she haven't ate last and she happily dig in. Soon Nezuko had arrive wearing her uniform and her haori.

She sat down beside Kanao and began to eat her mother's cooking. Soon Nezuko sisters arrive as they quickly taken their seats and begin to eat, soon Nezuko's mother join. The daughters were too excited at such an early hour, Kanao thought.

After everyone finished, the girls quickly gather the plates and dishes before heading into the kitchen. Ubuyashiki wife had gone into Tanjiro's room with his box in her hand. After the plates and dishes were washed, the sisters attack Nezuko with questions of her mission.

Nezuko tried her best to answer them but not much information was given beside people mysteriously dying or going missing every night in red district. So the Trio was sent to investigate and if it was a demon behind it, they should kill it (obviously). Uzui, the sound pillars would join them and he had already left.

Nezuko's mother came back carrying Tanjiro's box and handed it over to Nezuko. Nezuko's mother went into the kitchen and brought two big bento which she gave to Nezuko with some money. Nezuko's mother kiss Nezuko's forehead and wish her luck.

Then her sisters hug her before running to their mother and Ubuyashiki also hug Nezuko and kiss her forehead. Nezuko smiled and waved goodbye and ran after Kanao who decided to sneak away. Kanao thought she was safe until she heard Nezuko called out for her.

🦋💜Kanao pov💜🦋(finally a pov that isn't third pov)

Nezuko ran up me with the biggest smile I have ever seen, I swear she is just perfect. She grab my shoulder and out of nowhere she hug me! I feel myself malfunction as my face redden. My would she hug me and doesn't she remember what happened earlier!?!

I was in panick but I was snap out when she ask me that she could stop at the butterfly estate for awhile to wait on Zentisu and Inosuke. I agreed to it and let go of me, she still held that beautiful smile on her face. Man, I'm really got my work cut out if I want to impress her.

We continue to walk down the trail until the estate came into view and Zentisu and Inosuke were already waiting for them. I wish that I was also assigned with them but I assigned was to join Shinobu on a mission. She had already left to be on a mission so I have to wait for her. We parted ways before we reach the gate and I smile at Zentisu and Inosuke when I walk past them.

🤠🤡 Third pov 🤡🤠

Inosuke only huff as he was ready to fight Kanao but Zentisu stop him. Nezuko chuckled before she continue on the trail towards a town with a crying Zentisu and a battle hungry boar on her heels.

They had reach the town and bought the tickets and seated down on some benches as they wait for their train to arrive. Seeing the map that the train station had, it would take at least four days to reach and if not five days if they any problems with the train.

A loud whistle alert them of their train arrival and they got their tickets clip before getting on board. Inosuke wanted the best seat so he rush in first and took a empty seat at the back and Zentisu sat beside him while Nezuko sat across from him.

She place Tanjiro's box down beside her and they started some idle chit chat as people got on board orngot off the train. Soon the train blew it's whistle as it made it journey towards it's next stop. The train slowly gain speed and son the train was racing down the tracks.

The trio already were used to train so to past time that made idle chit chat with each other and told stories that they heard from people. They were happy to be on a mission with each other once again as they headed towards their destination.