New But Late Information

Akaza and Doma were having their daily fight session untill something struck them. They haven't told Muzan-sama that his blood art was illusions. The two seem to read each other mind and they quickly ask Namkie to bring them to Muzan.

With a pull of strings, the room shifts and they were in an office with Muzan organizing his books. He noticed the three and wasn't happy about their existence.

"Who told you that you can simply show up without making it known?" Muzan said very unhappy.

"Master Muzan please forgive us, we forgot to tell you something about Tanjiro blood art" They said bowing.

"You dare tell me such important news late! Your lucky I still need you two. Hurry up and spill." Muzan demanded.

"Tanjiro blood art is a illusion art that traps enemies in a false environment where only people outside it isn't affect." Doma answered.

"It also created false sense of emotions once your in and the outside of illusion looks like a wall of thick fog. It has a fair radius of 10 feet." Akaza joined in.

Muzan only stood there as he went over this information in his head. This was an important information that his uppermoons fail to remember.

The two uppermoons looked at the floor as Namkie played her instrument as the fortress shifts with each beat. Muzan finally came out of his thoughts and looked at his uppermoons.

"You two are lucky I need you, so your job is to keep an eye on our Tanjiro and bring updates of anything interesting" Muzan order.

"Yes master Muzan" They said as the room shifted and they were outside.

"That went well" Doma said.

"Shut up Doma" Akaza said walking away.

Doma only sigh and headed back towards his cult. Working with Akaza will be fun but seeing Tanjiro is better. Smiling to himself as he remember the first time he saw him. He truly was something else.

It surprised Doma that even Akaza had showed interested in. Better yet he respect him and that's something he only did to women. Doma began his journey back to his cult.

After the uppermoons left, Muzan was left to adjust his plan for Tanjiro. The problem was that they couldn't locate him or those pillars he was with. He could only send those two idiots to look after Tanjiro and consider them extremely lucky.

(〃゚3゚〃) Back to the trio

It was the final night of the exam and they were really looking forward for dawn. The few days they spend there felt like hell and felt like they've been there for years. The amount of demons they ran into were ungodly and tiring.

A giant gate was spotted in the distance, the journey was tiring. Zentisu looked worse out of the three and was ready give up on life. Genya was on the same road like Zentisu on the giving up but Nezuko wouldn't make them. Nezuko by force or speech push the two forward.

They didn't put the sword in their holders, even they were close to finish. The night wasn't over and that means demons are still out. They haven't seen any person or people since a couple days ago with the group fight.

The trio wasn't involved but they had a great time watching them but Genya had to keep Nezuko from breaking it up or getting involved. After that there wasn't any sign of human life since that day.

The three dreaded the idea but had to expect it that majority was killed or even that they were the last three people alive. Nezuko checked her sword holder and find it worn out already. She told herself she'll get a new once she get out of here alive.

Zentisu wanted to see Tanjiro again, even if he was a demon. He was the most beautiful demon he ever saw and he heard that he was super friendly with people. He wanted to pet Tanjiro even tho it might scare him to death.

Genya was thinking of meeting Tanjiro after he recovers from this hell hole of an exam. He also wanted to avoid his bigger brother while he was there or try to.

Nezuko was thinking of her family and how happy they would be to see her and the fact that she would be a official demon slayer as well. The fact that she was will be out there fighting for people lives and try to turn her brother back.

The sun slowly came out as they arrive at the gate, they sat down as they rest their tired self's against the wall. Sword in hands not trusting until the sun was up in the sky. I could be by the gods or luck, demons didn't approach them.

The sun was up and relief fell on the trio as the pass the exam and we're now officially demon slayer.

"I wonder what will happen now? Will they give us some or no?" Zentisu questioned.

"I heard you get a special sword from a legendary swordmaster from a swordsmith village. I heard that the swords change colors when you touch it." Genya answered.

"That's cool" Nezuko said smiling.

A noise came from the bushes and the trio wonder what it was, Samuel came out with a two boys badly hurt.

"These two won't not survive if it wasn't for me and I realize that I can't live life alone by myself just because bad things happen. I'll come clean once the girls come but for now we have take care of these two." Samuel said as he walked over to us.