Chapter 37: You're mine

She woke up on a beautiful Friday,.

As she glanced outside an old, timber framed window with splintered, dilapidated white paint.

She stared at the giant, slightly burnt oak tree settled on a luscious, grassy hill.

She watched how the spectacular sight of the sun rising to brighten the earth and how amazing the feelings made her sync with nature.

It is 12:45pm noon.

She had just finished walking, exploring the palace and she felt absolutely parched and famished.

It was still worthwhile, the view was astonishing.

Lucky she took her camera otherwise, she wouldn't have captured some great shots of a bare tree, gorgeous horizon and a road scattered with tarnished leaves.

She sat for some minutes, far deep in thoughts.

The event that happened some couple of days were still fresh in her brain.

Though none of them talked about it.

She was sure Ashraf told them not to.
She had not seen Adam since that day and she prayed never to see him again.

She has been receiving nothing but love from Ashraf's mother and his family which makes her a little bit comfortable. Though Adam's mother and his sister had been throwing weird looks at her constantly.

It's suddenly hit her that she has to talk to Nawal, she has totally forget about her while dealing with her own issues and just in time Nawal apperead like a ghost.

"Talk of the devel and the devil appears" Aisha clapped jokingly.

"Oouch just you were expecting to see my brother not me" Nawal replied.

"When will you ever be serious Nawal," Aisha said.

"Say you're not missing him," Nawal answered.

"Abeg sharrap! someone might hear us," Aisha said closing her mouth.

"Inyeee is someone blushing" Nawal teased her jokingly.

"Please Nawal" Aisha pleaded.

"Ohk oo.... But don't say I didn't tell you," Nawal said.

"Whatever," Aisha replied.

"By the way how are you coping" Aisha asked.

"Well, as you can see I'm fine," Nawal replied.

"When last did you talk to him" Aisha asked again.

"Not that again please, I don't want to hear." Maryam just finished her own and seriously I don't to hear anything again," Nawal said.

"But you know that I won't let this slide, just answer my question from then I can let you go" Aisha said stubbornly.

"Do you really want to know" Nawal asked.

"It hurt here" Nawal said touching her chest.

"Why will he hide this from me, you upon all people also hide the truth from me."

"I know that it's not your place to tell me but you could at least try to tell me." Nawal said as she wipes her tears.

"You know what?, you always ask me to to cry and pour my heart."

"So it's better if you pour everything out and you will feel as if you lifted a huge burden from your heart" Aisha said soothlingly.

Nawal chuckled "Let me remind you that I have cried enough bucket that will last me for years" She said and they laughed together.

"I will submit everything to him. I know that he will set everything right"

And they look up at the sky.

"Thank you" Nawal replied.

"For what" Aisha asked.

"For always being there for me, you never leave me while I'm in difficulty so why should I leave you" Aisha said a little bit contented.

"Do you know that...."Aisha started but they were interrupted.

"It seems like the sister's are having serious conversation" Adam apperead and then Aisha's heart began to beat in fear.

"Finally I've find you my girl" He said as he was moving closer to where they're seated as Aisha was shaking in fear.

"I missed you soo badly my love" He said and in a swift move, he was standing close to them.

Nawal saw the condition her friend was and tried to hold her back but Aisha was moving backward not knowing where she was going to.

Nawal can't just let her go like this because Aisha was not in her right senses.

"Yaya Adam please let her be" Nawal intervened.

"Don't you dare open your stupid mouth here" Adam warned.

Aisha took another step back while Adam keep moving closer.

"Have I not told you you're mine?, you're mine and you will be mine forever and ever."

Aisha didn't know where she was heading to, it's as if someone stopped her from talking because she was unable to utter a single word but before she take notice of what's happening around her she missed a step and the next sound Nawal heard was.

Splash!

Splash!

Splash!

She has fallen into the pool.

KINDLY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT AND FOLLOW

IG: EESHA_SPEAKS

WITH LOVE AEESHA_AHMAD