Chapter 1

"Justin Drew Bieber, come here now" Yelled Miley Cyrus.

"What the hell, Miley just because we moved in together doesn't mean I have to do

everything you want."

"Well for your infomation, we are support to leave a few minutes ago to see

Greyson Chance and his girlfriend Jamie Lynn Spears, they are our friend after all,"

said Miley.

"I bet Greyson is having more fun dating and living with Jamie then I am with

you."

"Oh yea, well more talk like that and I am outta here."

"I don't like Chance, he is always telling me he is the better singer."

"Well, You do the same, plus it would be nice for you and Greyson to become friends."

"Umm, I would kiss a monkey's butt before I would ever become friends with Greyson I am to good for you Chance."

At Greyson and Jamie Lynn's Apartment:

"Greyson, you are the hottie most cuttest guy I have ever kiss" said Jamie Lynn trying to stand up.

"Well making out with you is the highlight of my day", said Greyson put a new shirt on.

"OMG, we got to see Justin and Miley at Ian's cafe", Said Jamie Lynn trying to find something to wear.

"Oh do we have to, Miley is ok but Justin is a showoff."

"I wish the two of you would at least try to be friends, me and Miley are best friends."

"Ok, I will trying to stand Justin for you."

In the Basement of lan's Cafe:

"Hahahahaha" laughed Matthew Knight.

Matthew Knight for three years was trying to pay back Justin and Greyson for making him look like a clown. It all happen in Grade four. The Valentine's day party. Matthew knight dressed in jeans and a Boston Red Sox shirt and hat was drinking some punch. Then Justin Bieber came by yelling that Matthew was drinking blood, Greyson Chance and Justin bieber had lax in it and Matthew had to go bad. He ran to the washroom but it was locked, they had locked it and then close it. So the did the next best thing he when outside and when next to a tree and then has he was doing his pant back up, he heard a flash, he turn around and there were kids from his school and other kid he didn't know came from. He found a couple of picture on the internet a could days later. He vow to pay Justin and Greyson back. Now...now he would. By the end of the night Justin and Greyson would learn that it was like to be embrassed.