21.

Dear Harry,

We’re home. Yay yay yay!

Love, forever and always,

Melody

- * - * - 

“Welcome home, sweethearts!” Eleanor and Danielle open the door as I walk into the door with my family.

“Thanks, girls” I weakly smile as they hug me. The flat was in perfect order. I guess they had it cleaned up while we were at the hospital.

I carry Darcy carefully and slowly. She nuzzles into my chest and yawns. I gently open the door to the nursery which the boys and I had finished the week before she arrived.

When I walked in the nursery, I couldn’t help but feel lonely. Harry was not here and neither were the boys. I honestly didn’t expect to be pregnant when Harry left.

There were windows which gave the room just the right amount of lighting. We had pink curtains hung up and we had the room painted baby pink. Pink lights made the room glow.

Eleanor, Dani, and Perrie helped me pick out the furniture.

We got a small pink crib which came in with a silk curtain which was a sort of canopy. The sheets of the mattress in the crib were made of pink satin. A carousel of pink ponies hovered above the crib. We had pink carpets placed in the room as well. There was a rocking chair near the crib. Two dressers with Disney princesses were located near the mirror and dresser. There was a pink changing table, a play pen, and a sofa in case the boys or girls wanted to sit and watch Darcy. The entirety of the room reminded me of a princess’ bedroom.

Harry, this is our little princess.

“Hey” Eleanor walks in as I lay Darcy down on the crib. She whimpers as she gets comfortable in the satin sheets.

I smile at her.

“She’s lovely, Melody. The whole room is perf!” she giggles.

“Yeah, if only Harry were here. Everything would definitely be perfect” I sigh. She comes up and hugs me. We both look down at Darcy who begins to fall asleep.

“Welcome home Darcy Elizabeth..."

- * - * -

Zayn's pov

"We were."

"We still are" I explain. "Come back for a week. Just see your daughter, mate."

The boys nod, practically begging for him to come back and hopefully change his mind.

"Alright. A week - nothing more, nothing less."