10.

Dear Harry,

Anne's staying with us for a while. She decided to stay until I get into my right self again which I think is going to be a long time. I told her that she doesn't have to but she's willing to help me get better.

I haven't been the same, Harry. Ever since you left, it's been hard finding myself again since you became a part of me.

Sometimes I even wonder if you still read these letters I send to you or if you simply shrug them off.

Your first daughter's coming soon. She'll be here in less than two months and we went baby shopping today.

Your mother is wonderful and she said she wanted to pick out darcy's first outfit. Dani, El, and Perrie were really excited as well. Zayn, Lou, Liam, and Niall came right along right after their press conference.

It was the first time they finally agreed to do one without you. The band doesn't perform much anymore.

Fans don't want the band to go separate ways but because you're gone, they don't want it to continue either.

Since you left, they have been having a lot of days off. They can't stand to perform without you.

And Mom's coming for Darcy's birth. I don't know if my Dad will tag along as well.

Love,

Melody xx

--

"Hun, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry if Harry left. I didn't raise him to be like this" Anne says and sits down on the mahogany chair in front of the dresser.

"It's okay" I sigh.

"What are you going to name her?" Anne asks me while the tears begin to drip down her cheeks. Harry's mom is really pretty. I hate how I had to see her cry. That's where Harry got most of his looks - the curls, the skin, the height, his smile, and even his eyes. I plop down on the bed. Gosh, moving around with a big tummy is tiring. I begin to comb my hair.

"Darcy Elizabeth Styles" I whisper. That's what Harry would have wanted. That's what he always wanted.

[Flashback]

"Harry!" I giggle while calling his name.

"Yes sweetheart?" Harry chuckles and grabs me by the waist.

"Nothing" I say. I turn around to look at his sparkling green eyes.

"Can't you believe we're engaged already?" Harry whispers to my ear as we walk down the harbor at Lake District. Harry brought me to his hometown after the proposal. I kiss him on the cheek and take his hand.

"I love you and no, it's surreal" I say. Harry moves the strands of hair away from my face. We stop and sit on the park bench. I carefully lay my head down on his lap.

"We'll have a family soon" I smile and hold his face, his eyes gazing down at me.

"Yeah, and we'll have kids" He says.

"Let's get married first, okay?" I giggle while playing with his fingers.

"I want to have a daughter. I've always liked that idea. Someone I could call my princess" Harry admits as he kisses my forehead.

"You've always wanted one, Harry. Maybe you'll get one" I kiss him back.

"What do you want to name her? I mean, if we have a baby girl?" I add.

"I want Darcy as her first name" Harry smiles as he touches my face gently.

"Okay! I'll choose the second name? If that is okay with you" I reply.