18.

Harry,

Open up your gate

Please?

Liam

- * - * -

I shut my IPhone and keep it in my pocket.

“Harold Edward Styles! Open up the gate!” Louis shouts as he tries the pass code again to Harry’s house in LA. He bought the house after he left Melody. Now he lives with Tanya here. It was so unlike Harry to do something like this.

“Maybe they’re not home” I reply.

“Don’t tell me we went on a 10 – hour flight for nothing” Zayn’s eyes darken.

“Did he reply yet?” Niall sighed as he sat down by the gate. Good thing there weren’t any fans around in this area. We could’ve been mobbed. I dial Harry’s number.

- * - * -

[Flashback]

“Yes, okay. Yes, we’re sure. Thank you” Louis ends the call as we sit around the kitchen counter. He and Eleanor have just come in. He made a few calls and arrangements.

“Were you able to rent the jet?” Niall looks up at him.

“Yes Niall. We leave first thing in the morning” Louis opens the fridge. He takes out a can of Pepsi. It was almost 11 pm. We knew the reason to leave. Darcy needed a dad. Melody needed her husband. And we needed our best friend back.

“We have to be back in less than a week” Zayn reminds us.

“Yes, Melody will get suspicious” I add as I gaze over Melody, her family, Darcy, and Anne who are all quite busy. We all try to keep our voices low. Danielle and Perrie bought some things at the cafeteria.

“Then we’re set. Zayn and Liam, have you told the girls?” Louis looks over to us, snapping me back to reality.

“Yes” we both answer. We told Danielle and Perrie and they seemed to take it well. We all wanted what was best for everyone. Even for Harry. He didn’t belong with Tanya He belonged to us, to Melody and now, to Darcy. 

“Get some rest. We leave at 5 AM. Our flight’s at 8 AM” Louis says.

“Shouldn’t we be there four hours before, Boo?” Niall asks Louis as he places his head on the counter.

“Private jet, Nialler” Louis grins.

Everyone knows where we’re going except for Melody. Her parents, Anne, and her sister all agreed, too. We leave the hospital. We decide to use the back entrance in case any paparazzi spot us. We call Paul who arrives with a car. Of course we needed some clothes. We decide to go to the flat where most of our clothes were. We practically live there a lot nowadays. We quickly grab what we can, get in the car and drive away. 

I check my twitter and sure enough, they think we’re still at the hospital fast asleep.

“Okay, grab and pack quickly” I say. They all nod.

“We have to hurry if we want to get there fast” Louis adds.

- * - * -

We reach the airport in time. During the flight, we ask Paul to make some arrangements for a car. We couldn’t hide the fact that everyone would know where we are going. We were or are the biggest boy band. We wouldn’t just travel anywhere together. Harry would surely find out once the jet lands. After so many hours, we finally land and Paul immediately tells us to take the back exit avoiding all of the fans and paparazzi that have assembled. We get in the car and drive  to Harry’s flat.

- * - * -

*ringing*

“Hello?” a soft voice answered. That’s funny. Last time I checked this was Harry’s number.

“Hey” I answered while looking at the helpless lads trying to open the gate.

“Who’s this?” the voice replied. I immediately knew who picked up.

“Liam” I said. Zayn mouthed ‘Tanya' while giving me a questioning look. I nodded. The line went silent.

“May I speak to Harry? We’re outside the flat. We thought we’d like to visit” I wiped the sweat off my forehead. The line was still silent. Niall gave me a desperate look as he sat on the ground. Zayn was getting pissed. The line was still silent. Louis still kept on trying to open the gate.

There was a loud beep indicating that the call ended. “She ended the call” I stare blankly at the screen.

“WHAT?!” Zayn and Louis yell.

- * - * - 

sorry for the late chapter, loves! :) xx Been busy. Mom says I have to stop fangirling and I know I have to cool it down. I won't end the fanfic yet though. Love you guys! ;)