19.

Harry,

Get out of there. We just want to talk.

Niall

- * - * -

I sit on the ground desperate as Liam staree emotionless at his IPhone screen.

“She ended the call” Liam sighs, as he looks hurt.

"What?!” Zayn and Louis react abruptly.

“Let me try” I looked up at them. I honestly did not like where this was going. I take out my IPhone and unlock it. I send Harry a voicemail. Sure enough, there is still no answer.

“I’m going to kill him! I mean it” Zayn eyes darken. He glares at the house. Louis holds Zayn’s shoulder.

“Calm down, Zayn” Louis says.

“How can I keep calm?!” Zayn shrugs Louis’ hand off his shoulder and he starts to pound on the gate. I check my voice mails and there is finally a reply. I place it on loud speaker so that all of us could hear it.

One (1) New Message:

From Hazza:

Sorry. You have to go. Tanya doesn’t want anything to do with you.

By the end of the voice note we hear her say “Very good, babe” she giggles and then the note ended. We replay it again. Yes, they were in there for sure.

”I am going to kill her. Both of them” Zayn glares at the ground.

“I have an idea” Louis says.

“What?” I looked at them. Liam just looks at us as we huddle up.

“We’ll come back tonight” Louis says.

“We’re going to kidnap Harry” Lou huffs proudly.

- * - * -

We decide to go back that evening after spending the entire afternoon at a small hotel. We call a cab and request it to stay around the corner since the paps couldn't know that we were here. 

"Okay, time seems right enough" Louis smiles as the clock on the dresser indicates it is almost midnight. We call a cab and request for it to stay around the corner since since the paps can't know that we're here.

We get in the cab and tell the driver Harry's address. When we reach the gate, we tell him to stay around the corner in case we needed to make a run for it.

“Are you sure about this?” I ask Louis as he studies the house.

“Positive, I've looked at the place when their home was featured on those tacky interior design shows. If I'm not mistaken, follow me” he says and then we follow him as he runs off to the back of the house. Sure enough there's a wall. It wasn't too high. Anyone could actually jump over it.

I guess they didn’t put much importance since there weren’t many people around this area.

“Niall you go first” Zayn points above the wall.

“Eh?” I whine. 

“We have to hurry” Lou sighs. It's already past 12 AM. Taylor would be surely asleep with Harry.  The lights were out which proved that they were. 

“Fine” I roll my eyes. Zayn and Louis grab ahold of both of my feet as I hold onto the wall's bricks. Liam held my waist.

“Careful when you land on your feet, Niall” Liam reminds as they push me up the brick wall.