50// Jenny X Minhyuk

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Lotte Department Store

'This looks amazing, come here Lee Minhyuk!!!'

'No! This looks much better, you don't have any taste at all Jenny yah.'

Minhyuk once again rolls his eyes as he carries the shopping bags while trudging behind his future mother in law and fiancée.

They were currently furniture shopping, Dongpil had promised to buy new furniture as wedding gifts to his daughter's wedding.

Hence, here they were.... with Minhyuk once again being the carrier for the mother and daughter duo's shopping spree.

'Eomma!!! We're buying what we will be using in our house, it's not about what you want. It's what we want.'

Jenny argues with Mari as Minhyuk struggles to carry the shopping bags and boxes of new dishes for their new home.

'If I may cut in.... But isn't it a bit too early for Jenny and I to shop for a mattress and blankets?'

Mari turns around and glares at her prospect son in law.

'What's so early? You'll be getting married next month. I'm doing this because I want you guys to live away from us once you get married... Or else Jenny's appa will be emotional about his daughter leaving yet again.'

Already defeated and exhausted, Minhyuk gives up and follows the duo as they argue about designs and sizes of the different furniture pieces.

After the hectic shopping spree, Mari heads home and leaves the couple to do what they wanted to do.

Seoul, South Korea
Future Lee Estate

Minhyuk and Jenny decided to go ahead and check out their new home. It was not in Hera Palace, the Hera Kids have long decided that they would all want a fresh beginning if they were to have families.

Minhyuk and Jenny's new home rests on a similar private but luxurious estate, like the Ha Residence It was specifically chosen by Minhyuk who wanted to have some quiet moments away from his mother's non stop nagging.

The house was not yet fully furnished and renovations were still ongoing

It was decided that there would be certain rooms for the couple. A mini version of a clothing studio for Jenny and a study for Minhyuk, who's now a famed lawyer.

After checking the status with the construction head, Jenny and Minhyuk head straight to a café near the Ha General Hospital.

They were planning to meet Eunbyeol there since her shift ends during this time of the day.

Ordering the drinks and biscuits ahead of time, Jenny greets Eunbyeol with a hug as the couple enter the vintage inspired café together.

'You look beat....'