53// Rona's Secret

Year 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Shilla Hotel

It was the day of Jenny and Minhyuk's wedding, the ceremony went well and as usual there was a tiny bit of chaotic scenes that ensued after the exchanges of 'I do' s' due to SangAh and Dongpil being over dramatic.

As Minhyuk and Jenny celebrate their first day as a married couple, Seokhoon and Rona observe their friends from their seats with bright smiles etched on their face.

After this they were to go back to their home and New York and yet again resume their normal lives.

Rona had to prepare for a new concert that was to be held in New York and Italy respectively. While Seokhoon had to attend numerous business events in the US.

As the night deepens, so does tiredness take over. Jenny and Minhyuk soon take off for their honeymoon while Rona and Seokhoon go back to the Penthouse for one last night before heading back to New York.

Year 2024
New York, USA
Penthouse, Shim Towers

It was a slightly cool and cloudy morning in New York. Seokhoon reads the newspapers as he patiently waits for Rona to join him for breakfast.

Looking up after hearing the door of the master bedroom open, Seokhoon gently grins as he stands to pull the chair out for Rona to sit in.

'Are you going to have practice today?'

Rona gently nods at Seokhoon's question. Observing his wife's face, Seokhoon leans closer and speaks.

'Are you sure you don't need me there? I can cancel my plans today and ----'

Unable to finish his words, Rona swiftly cuts him off and gives him a reassuring gaze as she holds onto his hand.

'I'm fine.... I'm serious, Mina can substitute for you since it's only practice. Plus, the meeting you have to attend today is extremely important so go there and show them what good of a CEO you are.'

Seokhoon chuckles at her remark and nods as he starts to eat breakfast.

Year 2024
New York, USA
Grand Opera House

Classical music fills the air of the empty opera house as Rona practices for a upcoming show.

Mina had took over as the substitute accompanist due to Seokhoon's important business engagements.

As Rona stood on the podium and focuses on her singing, a sudden twinge of pain takes over her concentration and she stumbles holding onto her forehead.

Prompting the orchestra to suddenly stop the music, Mina frantically runs over and holds onto the female just in case she starts to feel dizzy again.

'Are you okay? This isn't good... Let's stop here for today and get you home. I knew it wasn't a good idea to have you overstress.'

Rona shakes her head and holds onto Mina's arms to give her reassurance.

'Mina yah... I'll be fine, the show is in a month... I have to practice.'

With a disapproving look on her face, Mina stays firm to her decision.

'Rona yah.... The show can wait but your health is much more important. I've been noticing how you've been out of the weather these days.... Let's get you to the hospital and have a check up now, and don't you dare try to stop me.... I'll call Seokhoon and report this.'

Understanding that she had obviously lost in this conversation, Rona silently nods and follows Mina out of the main stage to get ready for the abrupt hospital visit.