𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1: "𝙊𝙝, 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙.."

Start from the beginning

Mikey grabbed his hair and started to punch him, "Who the hell are you?" Y/n looked up and back down at her PSP.

Mikey dropped him and stepped on his head, "Let's go Ken-Chin, Y/n-Chin!" Draken and Y/n walked away.

Mikey turned, giving him a closed eyes smile, "See you later, Takemitchy!" He walked off.

"Oi, get out of here!" Draken yelled, Y/n stared hard as she didn't beat the boss, humming in frustration she tried again.

Mikey looked at Y/n who is focusing on the game, Draken came along.

"Ne, Y/n-Chin... Tomorrow we're gonna pick you up!" Mikey said, Y/n groaned, "End of school. My uncle will get angry."

Draken nodded, "Your uncle is a cool man, he doesn't care if you skip school." Y/n sighed, "I'm the school president, also the clubs are almost getting out of hand."

Mikey pouted, Y/n saved and powered off her PSP. Taking out a tissue, she wiped the blood off his face.

"Now, stop acting like a baby, shorty." Y/n said, Draken laughed, Mikey huffed. She waved, "Going home. See you."

————

((At school)) ((Next day))

Y/n wrote down a few rules about the clubs, Aya who is the secretary of the school came in skipping to Y/n.

Aya has a huge crush on Y/n, "Hey! Y/n, after school wanna get some food?" Y/n sighed and looked up, "Sorry, I have plans after school with my friends."

Aya pouted which made Y/n gag inside, "But, we never hangout!" Y/n looked back down and writing again.

"Let's stay that way." Aya huffed in frustration, she never gotten a single affection from Y/n.

Y/n stood and walked off with the new rules for the clubs, Aya followed her. "Man, this sucks!" Y/n muttered, Aya peaked at the paper.

"Rules? For the club?" Aya asked, Y/n looked annoyed, "Yeah, can't you see?" She entered the principal office, "Principal Shoji? I made the new rules, the club members won't listen to the old ones."

Shoji Astra, the uncle of Y/n.

"Ah! Right! Let me see them!" Shoji looked at the rules carefully, he laughed, "Man! Those are good ones!"

Y/n nodded, "If they ever start a fight with another club members, they'll be severely punished for their actions, unless it's a valid reason too."

Shoji nodded, "Guess the new rules will apply!" Y/n bowed, "Thank you Principal Shoji. See you later." She left like that.

Aya waited for Y/n, she looked up when the door opened, "Be, can I go with you after school?"

Y/n glanced at her, "No." Aya grumbled, "Why?" Y/n furrow her brows, "Cause you're annoying, don't wanna deal with another one."

Aya frowned, "Tsk! I'm not annoying!" Y/n rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I'm leaving go home. Do the work tomorrow."

Y/n grabbed her things and left, she pulled her PSP out and started to play.

———

Y/n walked home, her eyes concentrated on the screen. She licked her lips, "Fuck! So close!" She died again.

Y/n looked up to see a familiar males, "Huh? Keisuke, Chifuyu?" They turned and waved.

"Hey! Wanna hangout?" Chifuyu asked, his cheek coated with a small blush. They seen her in a uniform before, but this one is a different design.

Short white button up shirt with black stripes, navy pants, she wore a navy blue tie, and a coat with her school design.

"Oh, sure.." She looked down on her PSP, resuming to kill the boss. Baji huffed and snatched her PSP.

"Oi! It's a hangout not a gameout!" Y/n huffed, "Fine." Baji stuffed the PSP in his pocket. Y/n eyes the PSP.

Chifuyu smiled at the interaction, he liked Y/n since he met her. Yeah, beautiful and smart, opposite of Chifuyu.

They went to the arcade and Y/n won a lot of games, she gave her tickets away to kids who wanted them.

Baji brought his favorite food, Peyoung.
Chifuyu and Y/n ate ice cream, after spending their time on arcade and the park, each headed home.

Baji gave her PSP back, "Bye Y/n!" Baji and Chifuyu drove off, they know Y/n isn't weak.

Y/n powered on her PSP and started to play, "Man, the boss is hard to kill." She doesn't know that someone was spying on her.

"Y/n Astra, Raijin of Tokyo..." He walked off pushing his glasses up.

————

The next day was the same, she goes to school with her fans crowding around her. They respected her for being cool and laid back.

Whenever there's a fight, she would watch until she's bored. Y/n played on her PSP when Aya barged in.

"Y/n! Some guys beating up the 3rd years!!" Y/n looked up unbothered, she sighed and paused her game.

"Alright, where?" Aya lead her to the 3rd years on the floor beaten up, Draken slammed the last guy on the floor.

"Draken, Mikey?" They turned, "Oh! Y/n-Chin!!" Mikey ran towards her and gave her a big hug.

"And why are you beating the 3rd years up?" Y/n asked, Draken shrugged, "They were annoying so I beat them up."

Y/n gestured him to her, Draken followed, She flickered his head. "Moron! Don't do that, or imma pull up in your place and set it on fire."

Draken rubbed where she flickered, "Damnit! Don't hangout with Baji!" Mikey snuggled against her breast, "And Mikey! Don't barg in in like that!"

Takemitchy stood awkwardly, "Um, hi?" Y/n looked at him, "Oh, you're Takemitchy? I'm Y/n."

Takemitchy nodded, "Nice to meet you, Hina talked about you a lot!" Y/n nodded, "Hina a friend of mine, she's Strong, take good care of her or else imma beat the hell out of you."

Takemitchy nodded, he heard that Y/n is stronger than Draken.

————

Y/n growled when a gang ambushed her, she stuffed her PSP in her backpack and dripped it on the ground.

They charged at her, one swinged a metal bar at her, Y/n ducked and hit his chin making him pass out.

Another man sent a right hook, Y/n backed away bit, she round house him. He fell, Y/n boredly dodged the attacks that are just the worst.

She punched them in the stomach, Y/n sighed, "If you can't fight then don't fight."

She opened her bag and took out her PSP, started to play.

●●●❥❥❥❧❧❧-------------------❧❧❧❥❥❥●●●