"I. I hate when Bogumo touches mwe." Taehyung said, blabbering more things into Jungkook's ear which the older listened attentively. "I want to bwe with Kookoe cause I lowe Kookoe so muwch." Taehyung said drunkily. "Then be with me. Let's be together. I will handle Bogum myself, I will protect your from harm, if you want us to run away i'll come with you as long as you stick with me Tae." Jungkook said desperately while staring into Taehyung's lewd eyes.

The younger cupped his face and pressed his lips against the older. He was taken aback but he didn't protest, he immediately shove his tongue into the younger's mouth, exploring his hot cavern to his satisfaction.

The both of them soon separated to get oxygen but just as they did, they immediately capture each other's lips and began eating their face like hungry little beasts. Jungkook pushed all the bottles on the floor aside and carefully lay Taehyung down on the cold tiles, they could feel hotness against their bodies although the aircon was on.

Soon later, they were both shucking off their clothes, leaving theirselves completely bare on the cold tiles as they explore each other's body.

××××

Jungkook hum softly in his sleep and slowly turn around, using his hand to search for Taehyung with his eyes still shut close. He tilted his head and open his eyes as soon as he couldn't find the younger.

He sat up on his bed, looking around his large room before stepping down from his bed. He went to his bathroom and even search his closet for the younger but he couldn't find him anywhere. As soon as he heard some noise erupting from downstairs he walk back into his closet and grab a big white tee to cover the hickey on his abs and chest.

Last night was wild.

Jungkook smiled, thinking Taehyung was making breakfast for the both of them, he hurriedly walk down the stairs and ran into the kitchen only to stop dead on his track. "Mom?" Jungkook called, very confused as he stare at his mother.

Taehyung is supposed to be here, not her.

Jungkook thought and gulped harshly, blinking his eyes. "Ah! Jungkook! What the hell did you do last night! Your house is a mess when I came here." Said Mrs Jeon as she took off her hand glove and apron. "What?" Jungkook asked dumbly. Mrs Jeon lift a brow, she sighed and shook her head.

"Never mind." She said waving him off. " I met my childhood friend at the mall yesterday, We were inseparable until the day I got married to your father. You know, we had to move and I lost contact with her. It was so great seeing her again. I also met her son and guess what, her husband his your Dad's friends partner in business who wanted to sign your company and collaborate with us on your Dad's new project." Mrs Jeon said, noticing how Jungkook was messing his hair with his hand while looking around.

"Oh, the one who offered his son hand in marriage to me?" He asked, still looking around, hoping Taehyung would just come out of anywhere. "Yeah. Jungkook I told him to go to kitty pub--Oh mom!" Jungkook shouted not feeling so happy with what he heard. His mother is always setting him on a blind date.

"He is really beautiful, hardworking, sexy, educated and also he has a good personality and manners, he is exactly your ideal type and he can also cook. I'm sure you'll love him, Please Jungkook go and see him. He'll be there by 3pm, please." Mrs Jeon pleaded, walking closer to the frustrated looking boy and gave his hand a light squeeze.

Jungkook stare at his mother for sometime before sighing in defeat and nodded. "Okay." He said and walk away, going back to his room to get his phone. He needed to talk to Taehyung.

As soon as he entered his room he spotted a sticky note on the headboard, he smiled like a fool and smack his head. 'Why didn't I think of that.' He thought and walk towards his bed, grabbing the sticky note, he jumped onto his bed, and smile before reading the note which Taehyung has left him.

Dear Kookie,

I know you wants to protect me because you love me so much. Last night you said you'd handle Bogum hyung yourself but I'm sorry because I can't let you do that. Bogum hyung is mine to deal with and I just can't break his heart, I need some time. I'm sorry.

Your heart.
KTH.

The smile on Jungkook's face immediately disappear, a look of disbelief spreading over his handsome face. Taehyung really will be his doom.

Is Tae gonna keep playing him?