第8章

+++

+++

"And he's so cute and he hold hands in public oh my god"
Jimin described the beauty of his boyfriend. Meanwhile, Jungkook just nodded.

"Hey bae"
Yoongi said, making jimin blush.

"Oh hey"
They shared a kiss which made younger to feel weird out and all left alone.

"Let's go"
Yoongi said, and dragged jimin from the cafeteria leaving Jungkook alone.

Jungkook sighed and played blue and grey. He was sad because he couldn't able to figure out with his thoughts that what was the point taehyung kiss or what's happening in taehyungs mind. Youngers mind filled with thoughts that he didn't noticed someone came and sat opposite to him.

Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts sadly looked up but immediately widened eyes as he saw his childhood friend Kim seokjin.

"Oh my god, Jin hyung is that you?"
Jungkook said, and covered his opened mouth with his right hand.

"Yep, it's me"
Jin said and chuckled at the reaction of jungkook.

"Where were you?, Why you changed your number?!, I was so hella worried!—"
Jungkook had so much in his mind. He loves his best friend who sometimes treated him like a mom back in college.

"Sorry I was shifted to busan. I wanted to tell you but everything happened in such a hurry that I couldn't had a chance to tell you and about my phone I lost it while I was moving"
Jin said and made a sad face.

"glad you're back yay!"
Jungkook giggled and both had a wonderful conversation of their childhood.

"Gotta go also come to manga cafe I work there"
Jungkook jumps in a excitement because younger loves to discover new different cafes its like his hobby.

"Not now I have class"
Jungkook said, and made a sad face.

"It's alright, study well kook"
Jin said, with that they both bid their goodbyes and jungkook went to his next class.

-

As soon as Jungkook stepped outside the building it began to rain heavily.

"Ah unlucky me"
Jungkook sighed his unlucky ass.

He just stayed threre waiting for the rain to stop while Jimin came from behind.

"Kooks no umbrella? Come with m-"
Jimin wanted to share umbrella with Jungkook but yoongi came from behind and the couples went to their apartments.

"Call taehyung okay?"
Jimin said with a smile and jungkook shyly nodded.

"How embarrassing I'm not sharing his umbrella with him monkey"
Jungkook mocked and cringed at the thought of that they actually kissed.

"Talking about me?"
Taehyung asked calmly as he stopped next to younger and opened his umbrella.

"um no it's someone else"
Jungkook said while looking at the sky.

"Well, I don't think this going to stop"
Taehyung said as wanted jungkook to come along with him.

"I'll wait, it's not a big deal"
Jungkook said while fidgeted with his sleeves.

"Oh my god wait I have a lot of assignments"
Jungkook said, and mentally slapped himself for shouting. Taehyung stopped in a mid way and lifted one of his brow, giving him a look to come with him.

Jungkook nodded and slowly came under the umbrella. Taehyung held the umbrella because of his height, As they were walking jungkook shoulders touched taehyungs arms continuously due to the small space between them.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook felt uncomfortable so the younger spaced apart and the heavy rain drops were hitting youngers shoulder making his shirt go wet.

Taehyung moved the umbrella to youngers side so he won't caught a cold and letting his own shirt go wet.
But Jungkook didn't noticed. It was just a silent walk to their apartment.

They reached to apartment and both of them took off their shoes. As taehyung was taking off his shoes jungkook noticed that's his shirt was drenched.

"Taehyung.."
Jungkook called him while he fidget with his fingers.

"What?"
Taehyung asked and made eye with younger.

"You should change you'll catch a cold"
Jungkook shyly said.

"I will"
Taehyung responded,  and walked to his room.

"Oh wait"
Jungkook stopped older. Taehyung turned around and looked at him, both hearts were beating so fast.

"Are you hungry?"
Jungkook shyly asked.

"Do you know how to cook?"
Taehyung asked, and smirked.

"Of course I know"
Jungkook proudly responded.

"And I don't, so make for me too"
Taehyung said, and went to his room.

"But.. aren't you supposed to help me?"
Jungkook yelled.

"But you asked first"
Taehyung responded from his room.

Jungkook just stood there with cute angry face.

"Arrogant monkey"
Jungkook muttered.

"I heard that"
Taehyung said from his room and smiled like how they're getting close day by day.

-

ily uwu <3

ily uwu <3